Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Starstruck Championship Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Note: Log in to remove ads.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Owned; vs Alzy
Topic Started: Feb 12 2018, 02:41:10 AM (70 Views)
priest
Superstar
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
On Camera

Priest

The tests of time tells the truth, Alzy. The tests of time tells no lies man. See, I've been in this business for a very long time. I've been in the most brutal matches known to man. I've toppled giants. I've killed legends. I've won championships. Tell me, what the hell have you done Alzy? You're the new kid on the block who got lucky to win a shot at the Alternative. To me, you're just a bull passing through.

You made a serious mistake man. You stepped up and decided to piss off the wrong person. When you do that, I make sure you never forget who I am. I saw your little promo and it amused me. In a matter of fact, your promo is down right confusing. You talk as if you've waged battle for years, yet you've done nothing. What have you really done since you've joined the SCW? You win a few matches and all of a sudden it makes you better than everyone else? Give me a fucking break. I eat people like you for breakfast. People like you sicken me. You talk a big game and when you get your ass kicked, you stick your head in between your legs and run the hell out of dodge.

I heard you talk about the old FTWO. Well guess what? The FTWO is dead. Along with its lineage. Let it die. You win a few matches and all of a sudden, it makes you good? I help build the SCW bitch. I'm one of the original roster members. Oh yes, Jessica Tendonin is part of that too. So is Brian Kennedy. What you need to understand is that you wouldn't be where you are if other people helped you get there. We paved the way so you can have a shot at the spotlight. But in my eyes, you don't deserve it because you don't do you research. Yes I lost to Jessica. Yes I lost to Paige Lewis. Yes I lost to Emily Desmond. But tell me something Alzy, what have they done since then? Not a damn thing!

They've all been taking easy matches so they can stay relavant. That's what. Do you want to know why the SCW died before? It was because people like Lynn Brewster and Brian Kennedy wouldn't drop a match even though they knew it was good for business. Even Jessica Tendonin falls into that category. You see Alzy, unlike them I am willing to let other people shine when the time is right. For you however, is not the right time. You aren't ready yet and I will prove it. I've been in the ring with people far tougher than you and trust me, I've got the scars to show. But you? What scars can show? How many wars have you won? Better yet, how many notable names have you defeated?
You can't answer that question can you? You can't answer it because you have no track record. So before you go spitting your mout about meaningless bullshit make sure you do your research. You want a war? Well you got one. I'm going to show you what brutality truly is. You're going to feel pain, like you've never felt in your life. When you look into my eyes and beg for mercy, you'll get none and I expect none in return. I'm going to show what a true fight is and when it's all said and done, you will know why I have the reputation that I have. Most importantly, you will learn respect. See you in hell because at Overdrive 43, your worthless career is over.

Laughing sadistically, Priest let's out one final statement.

Priest

Oh and Alzy, be sure to thank Emily for that last line. See you soon.

The scene fades as the scene fades to black.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SCW Roleplay Archive (2017) · Next Topic »
Add Reply