Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Starstruck Championship Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Note: Log in to remove ads.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Paige Prime; Vs. Jessica Tendonin WHC
Topic Started: Mar 10 2018, 11:18:10 PM (36 Views)
Paige Lewis
[ *  * ]
Posted Image

As the scene began, the blonde was pacing. A moment in, when she stopped and looked up at the camera, she looked angry. For a few seconds, the angry scowl remained, and then it evaporated. It was replaced by a forced smile.

Paige: Getting angry doesn't solve anything. Wise words from the Princess of Monaco, Grace Kelly. Oh, but I am angry. But I'm also determined. Determined to right the only wrong on my record. Jessica Tendonin. Reigning SCW World Heavyweight Champion. I won't lie, I can appreciate how that draws fans. Jessica and her family have built themselves into household names over the course of their careers. When her name is on the marque, events sell out.

But let me remind you of something, Jessica. My name is Paige Lewis, and I am the Black Princess of London. I carried that belt with honour. For me, it was a source of encouragement. For you, it is nothing more than a number on a list. Each time I walked down to that ring, I was driven to prove myself worthy. Worthy of the honor of carrying that championship. With every win, I became more confident in myself. And perhaps, maybe...after knocking back the challenge of Priest, I became comfortable in my success.

The blonde paused, her attention being caught by a flashing light outside. While she had her auditory sense back, she was still aware of lights. It was how she'd communicated with her parents in their home for years. She was standing in her living room, and fully dressed in her wrestling gear. The former champion sat down on the sofa, and flyer for a local event was seen before she continued speaking.

Paige: Hell in a Cell. That is the way Jessica Tendonin wishes to lose the coveted championship. Perhaps it slipped her mind, but I've competed in that match before. It only takes one time to learn, though. That match will change you. In London, perhaps it will change me again. But one thing that will change...is the SCW World Heavyweight Championship. It will come back home.

Jessica, you beat me. I haven't denied that for a moment. But, I need you to understand something, mate. It won't be happening again. I cannot allow myself to feel complacent. Last December, I didn't think I had become so...but the proof is clear. I got comfortable, and failed. I see that now. Your days are numbered, Jessica. 77. That is how long your reign will last. I will make history, by becoming the first two time champion in this company.

I look back on my first reign, and I see where I went wrong. As the crowds got bigger, so did my ego. But there is not a person walking this planet with an ego as big as yours, Jessica. And in the end, that is what will cost you. There's no denying you've made your mark on not only this company, but this industry, as well.

Paige paused briefly, leaning forward.

Paige: Hell in a Cell. It's a brutal playground. One where the only rule is to win. The detractors say I can't do it. I withstood the onslaught of the Dragon for an hour, and fended off the predicate notion that I would not last in an Iron Man Match. Let's be clear, Jessica. You did NOT beat me in an Iron Man Match. You beat me in overtime. I stood the test of an hour with the most decorated wrestler in this company, and I stood tall.

But on March 17th, there will be no overtime. No Dragons. No Axis. No time limits. And for damn sure...no escape. No escape from the fact that we are two of the best this company has to offer. No no escape from the divine knowledge that only one of us can truly lay claim to being the best.

As we wait, a short week, Jessica...I want you to look back. Look back at our match from Survival. I put you through the ringer. You survived. But only because I am a kind person. But look at what even my kindness afforded you. I beat you down for the majority of the match. It was as if, oh, I've got something for this. Right. It was as if I were Superman Prime, armed with all six infinity stones, the long lost legendary ring of the Green Lantern, and the Mjolnir, and you were an ant beneath my boot.

And this time, Jessica...I'm going to finish the job. I'm going to squash you like a miserable insect, after I've slung you around the cell. I'm going to show you, the locker room, the fans, the blog writers, the IWC, everyone...that I am the preeminent wrestler in this organization. And when they ringing in your head stops, long after the match has ended...you will remember my name. Your fall to me will haunt you for the rest of your career.

I am leaving London's O2 Arena with the SCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Paige's Lewis' look hardened into a determine smile as the video faded.

Edited by Paige Lewis, Mar 10 2018, 11:21:51 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SCW Roleplays · Next Topic »
Add Reply