Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Starstruck Championship Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Note: Log in to remove ads.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ic title is comming home; Triple threat match
Topic Started: Apr 24 2018, 02:18:02 PM (24 Views)
zxcvbnm
Face of the Board
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jacina:I've said it once and I'll say it again till I die with my face being blue in the face.

It's a new and a new dawn for me.

And obviously knocking the rust off that I have coming from medical simbatical leave to heal all woons and injuries that I've accumulated over the course of time since I've joined this company.

Especially taking more time off to move from my old place that where I use to live to where I live know.

But make no mistake about folks, it's going to be long as while for me to be where I once was, minus the messed up ego that I once had....welll...maybe I still have some of it.

None the less like is was saying, I mean To get to where I once was I gaurandamntee you that in order to get there I have to loose more than win more.

And yes I know I know, I don't like it either, and yes it pains me to admit that.

Though I've push to get back at being the three time North American champion on hold/ back burner, ive done the next best thing.......

That next best thing that your wondering is being becoming the scw international champion for the very first time.

Though in order to do that, in order to become the international champ I gotta do two things.

One get through my two opponents in Kennedy and tendoin......and yes her heard me right, thee one and only Jessica tendoin.

And the second thing stay healthy for much as I can since after all it is a triple threat talc match for the international championship.

I know it ain't goin to be easy when you just gotten a full bill of health not to long ago and about to through it away again in one of the most dangerous matches in pro wrestling history.

None the less despite that I ain't in the best ring shape, and despite that my ring rust will hurt me eventually, I am though sure as hell in the best mental and physical shape ever in my life.

And Kennedy...tendoin....I couldn't care less what the name of this next paper view and I sure couldn't give a damn what I do or what happens, when we meet in the ring the Jacina paveletzski that you once knew is no more.

The Jacina paveletzski you know now is a vastly different women, I will climb the ladder stand on a table get my first ever scw international championship as you see me with the title in hand, then putting it round my bloody, baddered, mangled waist.

When it's all said and done me putting you two to in a hospital won't be all for not, it'll be for a reason.......and that is don't judge me by its cover just because I am not once that I once was.

WHEN THE MATCH ENDS! DESPITE THE CONDITIONS THAT I WILL BE IN AFTERWARDS! YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT THE NEXT S.C.W. INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!!......FOR A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LONG ASS TIME.

PROVE ME WRONG ELSE OTHER WISE!!!!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · SCW Roleplays · Next Topic »
Add Reply