Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Starstruck Championship Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Note: Log in to remove ads.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Apocalypse 2009
Topic Started: Mar 18 2013, 12:37:31 PM (1,652 Views)
Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The cameras flash around a capacity crowd at Madison Square Garden as “Re-Education” by Rise Against starts to play as

FTWO PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE!
Live from Madison Square Garden

Flashes on the Mega-tron

To the sound of a heartbeat pounding away
To the rhythm of the awful rusted machines

Going the Distance 2008

Going the Distance then cuts backstage, and Andrew Pearson is shown still in street clothes walking towards his locker room when suddenly he is hit from behind....with a ball bat. When the camera swings, the person on the other end is NOT the person we thought we would see, but is The Assassin Chris Desmond himself! He takes several more shots at Pearson before handing the bat off to someone and picks Pearson up so they are nose to nose.

Desmond: Forgot about me…didn't you? Did you think you could walk into a top title match in THIS fed this easily?

We toss and turn but don't sleep
Each breath we take makes us thieves

September 22nd Unchained

Alzy lifts Andrew and the two trade punches. Andrew takes the upper hand and forces Alzy to the ropes. Pearson whips him across the ring and hits the floor. As Alzy runs over the top of him, Andrew gets back up and meets Hawkshaw with a massive right hand uppercut. Andrew covers.

Like causes without rebels
Just talk but promise nothing else

December 15th Destruction

Desmond struggles to get to his knees and elbows Mc in the gut a couple of times. With Mc in bent over position, he lifts him up and hits an inverted atomic drop sending him back a couple of feet. He takes advantage and runs forward hitting a spear, which he follows with quick rights and lefts to the face. The ref rushes over to count but Desmond won’t stop, ignoring the ref along the way.

We crawl on our knees for you
Under a sky no longer blue

December 1st Unchained

Cam then puts Cassidy’s boot on the bottom rope, and the referee stops the count!! Alzy looks at Cam furiously, and Cam just taunts him. This distraction proves costly for Alzy though, as Kyle comes from behind, and locks on the Dragon Clutch!! Alzy’s arms flail in desperation, and Cassidy gets the hold sunk in deeper. Kyle then pulls back, putting even more pressure on the hold!! Alzy has no choice, and pounds his hand on the mat.

We sweat all day long for you

December 29th Unchained

The two combatants work their way to their feet in opposite corners. Daniels sees his opportunity, and charges across the ring for a spear! Aaron moves out of the way in just the knick of time, but Travis manages to avoid running headlong into the turnbuckle. He taps his head, having outsmarted his opponent, and turns around, only to be hit with a massive flying headbutt to the stomach! Aaron Mc is fired up, and calls for a second PING! The crowd pops huge- but Travis comes to life and hits a massive spear out of the corner! Daniels measures his opponent, waiting for him to get to his feet. Aaron musters his strength and kips up- only to be slammed HARD back to the mat with the Nothing Special! Travis goes for the cover[/i]

But we sow seeds to see us through

Going the Distance 2008

Raynes uses the double-leg takedown... leg lock! It's locked in tight, and with that chain wrapped around the ropes, there's nowhere for Eric to go! The challenger is absolutely writhing in pain, and in fact, there is obvious bruising already around his neck from the hanging earlier, but the rabid Andrew Raynes is hanging on for dear life and putting as much pressure on Eric's legs as possible! Eric is fading as the ref keeps asking if Eric's ready to tap...and finally, after about twenty odd seconds, Eric's hand hits the mat over and over again! It's over!

Though sometimes dreams just don't come true
We wait to reap what we are due

January 12th Destruction

Suddenly, "Darkness of the Unknown" by Yoko Shimomura hits the speakers as the symbol of Organization XIII and the nobodies from Kingdom Hearts II appears on the Tron. Out from the back walks a man in a shining silver bodysuit and a black mask that covers his entire head with the same symbol that's showing on the Tron on the front of his mask. This man has a mic and motions for his music to be cut as Raynes steps out onto the apron, glaring at the figure on the stage.

Winfield: Who the hell is this?

Maschke: Judging by the symbol, I'd say this is the guy behind those weird messages we've seen the past few weeks.

The man taps the mic to make sure its on, then begins to speak.

???: Andrew Raynes... are you afraid of the unknown? Can you face the unknown? At Apocalypse... we'll find out.

The fans start to buzz with anticipation.

???: I... am Nobody. But I will become a somebody after I take what you hold so dear.

"Darkness of the Unknown" starts playing again as the man drops the mic and walks to the back.

To the rhythm of a time bomb ticking away
And the blare of the sirens combing the streets

Patriot Games 2008

Spade can't believe it as the referee tells him it was only two. spade then picks up Wilz, and hooks him for the Reality Cutter!! Spade runs up the turnbuckles, but instead of completing the cutter, Wilz urns and throws Spade into Steel, sending Steel crashing through the ropes to the floor!! Wilz picks up spade and lifts him up in a powerbomb, and that precise moment, Ulrich springboards off the top rope perfectly with a diving clothesline, and they nail the Meltdown!!! The crowd erupts in cheers as Wilz makes the cover

Chased down like dogs we run from
Your grasp until the sun comes up

January 12th Destruction

Banks has control of the arm in a painful wrench at a debilitating angle. Wilz cries out in pain, but reaches the ropes. He gets to the ropes and tags Ulrich in. Ulrich gets in quick and takes Jay down with a quick clothesline. Gracie really wants Banks to go for the tag. Ulrich picks Banks up and throws him back into their corner where Kross takes a shot at him which prompts Gracie to get onto the apron. Christian gets into the ring to try and calm his sister down, and the referee tells him to get out. Meanwhile Wilz has come into the ring and the two men are double teaming Banks. Herrera comes in to stop them, but Kross goes in with a spear to Herrera

Williams then makes a mad dash with the little strength he has left to get the tag into Kennedy! Blood Reign then makes the tag to Syn. They both come running at each other, and Skyler goes for a clothesline, but Kennedy ducks. Kennedy then takes her down with a spinebuster. He mounts her and starts to deliver a series of blows, before getting off her and posing to the crowd who clearly approves of his actions.

Patriot Games 2008

Volt and Cam exchange lefts and rights before Cam slams Volt’s head in to the top turnbuckle pad. Cam leaps off the top rope and hits a rolling power-bomb on Volt. Cam keeps Volts legs held under his shoulders as he angles Volt up for the Most Fantastic Stuff. Volt writhes in pain from all of the beating his back has taken in the match. Nolen lifts his hand, and reaches out, realizing there are no ropes around him. Volt raises his hand again to tap out but tries to hold on for a little longer to get to the ropes. As Volt drops his hand to tap

Look now at what they've done to you

Going the Distance 2008

A loud thud is then heard, the sound reminiscent of a steel chair impacting a person's head. A second shot is heard, and the lights finally come up. Cam Davitt is down on the mat, being beaten by Alzy!! The crowd is in a stunned silence, and Alzy hits Cam twice more in the back. Alzy hasn't even washed himself of his own blood, as his hair has a red tinge to it, and some of his wounds are still bleeding out.

Styles: What the?!.....

Wilson: Has Alzy lost his mind?

Alzy hits another shot to the head of Cam, who is lying on the mat, barely moving. Alzy then drops the steel chair and slides out of the ring, looking under it. He pulls out a sledgehammer, then looks at Cam with almost a look of hatred. He then slides back in the ring, going around to Cam's head. He screams obscenities at Cam, and then slowly lifts the sledgehammer high over his head.

Styles: What the hell is he doing? He'll kill him!

Alzy looks down into Cam's glazed over eyes, and says something else, but it's inaudible. Before he can swing the sledgehammer though, Troy Poole slides into the ring and grabs the hammer out of his hands!! Troy pulls Alzy away and out of the ring, while Lynn tends to Cam, all the while screaming "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Candice has also rushed to the ring, and looks at Alzy with a terrified expression on her face, and then turns to tend to Cam as well.

White needles buried in the red
The engine roars and then it gives

The crowd half erupts in cheers, while the other half ponders what Alzy means. Lynn tells Alzy to keep his mouth shut, but Alzy doesn't seem to care.

Alzy: No, I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut! God, I can't believe you're still protecting Cam even after what he did to me!

Winfield: Somebody cut Alzy's mic please?

Alzy: Yeah you know what I'm talkin about Lynn. What happened in Edmonton. And what I saw happen with my very eyes six weeks ago. When that son of a bitch...

Alzy then turns with a look of disgust towards Candice.

Alzy: And this tramp right here, the girl I loved, and the girl I thought loved me, started knockin boots!

The crowd erupts in shock. Cam looks at Candice, and then Candice looks at Alzy who is seething. Lynn looks like she's about burst a vein in her forehead, and Troy looks at Cam and Candice, and shakes his head.

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

December 29th Unchained

Odin: One more thing before I’m done. Brewster, Caedes… you better look like finding me someone to wrestle at Apocalypse. I do have a rematch clause and I damn well intend to use it. I don’t give a damn who you throw in front of me.

Odin tosses the mic to a crew member and starts to leave the ring, his music playing over a cheering yet somewhat confused crowd. Suddenly his theme cuts off and “Cat Scratch Fever” starts to play. Odin stops in his tracks and glares at the top of the ramp, where General Manager Lynn Brewster appears, drawing boos and jeers from the crowd. She grabs a mic and climbs in the ring She walks right up to Odin, who doesn’t back down a bit.

Lynn: You know, the last time I looked, I run this company not you. You think you can DEMAND I find you an opponent at the snap of my fingers for Apocalypse?

Odin: Don't f*beep*king mess with me, Lynn! Everyone here knows damn well you can snap your fingers around here and get just about anything you please. It'd be no problem for you to find someone in that locker room back there who thinks he's man enough to face me for that championship. Or woman enough... how about you, Lynn? We all know you've fought for world titles while running a company before. Or are you to afraid to, because you know I'll just beat you - again?

Lynn can be seen trying to not buy into Odin’s words. She turns from Odin (not a smart move but one she has to take).

Styles: She can’t do it! It was a year ago that….well Caedes almost killed her.

Wilson: How stupid are you? Lynn’s been wrestling, just not here.

Styles: But she swore that she would only run FTWO, not….participate very often.

Lynn turns back to Odin, about to give her answer when “Burn In Hell” starts.

Styles, confused: What? That’s Troy’s old music.

Troy Poole appears and makes his way down to the ring. He climbs in and takes the mic from Lynn, who looks at him a bit stunned that he’s there. He then looks Odin up and down, and nothing but gets nothing but a look of annoyance in return. Finally he ignores Odin and looks at Lynn.

Troy: You seem to forget friend that you do know someone who deserves that title as much as…..

Troy just looks at Odin with utter disgust. Odin returns the look with his own, one of annoyance.

Troy: As he does.

Lynn gives Troy a perplexed look.

Troy: Come on, I know you aren’t this stupid, despite what they say. Remember back in May, before Insurgence when he beat someone close to YOU for the FTWO World title? Someone who hasn’t said shit about getting another shot? Think Lynn, you know who.

A puzzled look is on Lynn’s face, but it changes to a smile as she realizes precisely who he means. But before she can say anything “I Don’t Wanna Stop” plays and Ron Caedes appears.

Styles: Wow, busy night for the management around here.

Wilson: Well having your top champion take off doesn’t help things. We should be grateful we got such a good owner and general manager that can think on their feet.

Styles: You want to get your nose out of their butts now?

Ron comes down to the ring and climbs in, smiling at Lynn and Troy and then actually smiling at Odin.

Styles: Odin better be grateful that Ron doesn’t just rip him apart now.

Wilson: Why? He knows a good match when he hears it.

Ron: So…let me get this straight, make sure the facts are right. So Odin, you aren’t particular who you get at Apocalypse, right?

Odin nods.

Ron: And Troy, you never got your rematch, right?

Troy nods with a smile at Odin, who just rolls his eyes as if to say “why me”. Ron looks at Lynn.

Odin: Wait a second, didn't I kick his ass already?

Ron: Then you'll have no complaint in doing it again. Because we got the main event of Apocalypse standing in this ring, it’s simple. We have Odin Knyght versus Troy Poole.

On the scraps that you throw away

January 12th Destruction

Chad rolls his eyes, and in the ring Cam has Odin grounded in a front face lock. Odin is able to get to his knees though, and hits a stiff shot to the ribs, then a second. Odin is able to get to his feet and then takes Cam over with a northern lights suplex!! Odin bridges up for the pin, and gets a quick two count. Both men get to their feet, Odin a step quicker than Cam, and Cam charges at Odin. Odin bends down though and sends Cam sky high with a back body drop!! Cam grabs at his lower back as he gets to his feet, and Odin then takes him over with a snap suplex! The crowd roars as Odin goes for a cover

I won't crawl on my knees for you
I won't believe the lies that hide the truth
I won't sweat one more drop for you

January 12th Destruction

Alzy looks across the ring at Troy, and both shoot sly smirks at each other, before coming to the centre of the ring. They begin to circle each other, looking for an opening. Troy then shoots for a double leg takedown, but Alzy leaps over Troy avoiding it. Alzy then gets Troy in a waistlock, but Troy does a standing switch. Troy then shoves Alzy into the ropes and falls back, looking for a roll up. Alzy hooks the top rope though and Troy rolls backwards to his feet. Alzy then leaps up and springboards off the middle rope, looking to hit a crossbody! Troy sees this coming though and hits a dropkick right to the chest!! Alzy crumples down to the canvas, and Troy goes for a cover, and gets a quick two count. Troy then picks up Alzy and lifts him up for a body slam.

'Cuz we are the rust upon your gears
We are the insects in your ears
We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

We sow the seeds to see us through
Our days are precious and so few
We all reap what we are due
Under this sky no longer blue,
We bring a dawn long overdue
We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

FTWO PRESENTS: APOCALYPSE!
Live from Madison Square Garden
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to FTWO’s first Pay Per View of the year Apocalypse! I am Michael Styles and sitting beside me is my colleague...

Wilson: Did you just call me your colleague?

Styles: …Zane Wilson.

Wilson: Wilson: Get it right Styles. You have the privilege of sitting next to me the Friday Night Delight Zane Wilson.

Styles: Well just like his massive ego, we have a massive show for you tonight and we kick the show with a double debut match.

Wilson: That’s right Styles, and I can only assume that this double debut match will be like that segue you just did.

Styles: Oh yea and what is that Wilson.

Wilson: Wilson: Awful.

Styles: Lets just through it to Abbadon in the ring for the start of this match.

Abbadon: Ladies and gentleman this match is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first hailing from Manchester, England and weighing in tonight at 168 lbs Elise von Sprint!

"Nobody’s Home" starts to play and pink and purple glitter falls from the railings over the crowd and the ring as the music starts to play with a pretty loud beat. Elise runs out in her ring attire and stands at the top of the ramp and innocently shrugs her shoulders before doing a cartwheel and a roll down the ramp. She waves to the fans before climbing inside the ring and dances along with the music as the glitter falls over her face. She blows the fans a cheeky kiss before sliding out of the ring to get ready for the match.

Abbadon: And her opponent hailing from Boston Massachusetts weighing in tonight at 230 lbs “Generation Next” Blake Mason!

"Brand New Start" plays as Generation Next; Blake Mason struts from the backstage area wearing a Boston Red Sox jersey. He walks down the ramp and stops half way to absorb the utter disdain this New York crowd is showing towards him. He clenches his right fist, raises his fist in the air. Not a second later a mega golden rain pyrotechnic display showers down behind him as the crowd's jeering gets louder at Blake's larger then life entrance He struts down to the ring, fans booing him as his pyro is still going off. The pyro finally stops just before Blake Mason slides into the ring. He walks over to the nearest turnbuckle and gloats some more to the crowd. He jumps off the turnbuckle and stares down Elise.

Styles: Look at this new kid Blake Mason. Who does he think he is wearing a Red Sox jersey into New York? Does he want to get shot?

Wilson: I love this kid! What he did takes massive balls and because of that he is in sole possession of second place on my list of people I like.

Styles: I am going to hate myself for asking you this but who is first?

Wilson: Wilson: Me, of course.

Styles: God I hate you.

The ref calls for the bell and Mason and Sprint circle one another getting a feel for eachother. Finally after a few circles Mason is the first to step forward into a collar and elbow tie up. They go back and forth fighting to gain an advantage and Mason using his overpowering strength to put his smaller opponent into a headlock. Sprint backs him up into the ropes and shoots him of to the opposite side and as Mason is coming back she leapfrogs over him and she quickly turns around and executes arm drag on Blake, and he gets up and quick and he gets put into another arm drag, and he gets up again and she does another. Finally after getting frustrated Blake decides to slide out of the ring and catch his breathe and regain his composure.

Styles: What speed by Von Sprint! But that is what she is going to need to do to stay alive against a man that out weighs her.

Wilson: Come on Blake! I just made a bet with my bookie! You better not let me down here tonight!

Styles: When will you learn that you have a serious problem?

Wilson: I already figured that out and its name is Michael Styles.

Styles: I really hate you Wilson.

The ref is trying to start the count but Von Sprint keeps distracting the ref because she is ready to fight. Finally she decides to leave the ring through the other side and she runs to catch Blake but he sees this and he starts to run essentially starting to play cat and mouse. As Blake turns the corner he slides into the ring quick and stands up and as Von Sprint is sliding in he stomps her back hard and points to his head showing the crowd and the audience at just how smart he really is. Blake picks her up and connects with a vicious European uppercut right underneath her jaw and that knocks her back down to the mat. He comes off the rope with a little more speed and connects with a huge jumping knee drop perfectly placed in her throat. He goes for the first cover of the match.

One…

Two…

But she kicks out at two and Blake looks at the ref insisting that was three, but he wont beat her this early into the match.

Styles: I will admit this, Sprint may be the quicker of the two in there but Blake definitely has the brains.

Wilson: Of course he does Styles! All she is good for is eye candy. She doesn’t have a chance against Generation Next.

He stops arguing with the ref and turns back to face Sprint and as he is going to lift her up she gets a few good shots into his gut and she regains control but just like that he gauges her in the eyes and now he has control again. He whips her off the ropes and He goes for a clothesline but she ducks underneath and she spins him towards the ropes and as he coming back towards her she connects with a textbook dropkick right underneath his jaw. This time she goes for a quick pin…

One…

Two…

And this time he gets the shoulder up quickly. But instead of arguing like Blake did she picks him up kicks him right in the stomach and runs off the ropes behind Blake and hits him with a bulldog and goes for another pin.

One…

Two…

And again Blake gets the shoulder up quickly. She picks him up and sets him up for a suplex and after one try she is unable to get him up. But as she digs down deep she finally gets him up but he flips over her and lands on his feet and as he does he puts his arm around her neck and drops down to his knees as he drops her back onto his.

Styles: Wow! What a reversal by Blake into that inverted backbreaker.

Wilson: I am telling you Styles, Generation Next is here and I have a feeling that I will make up all of the money that I lost over the past year with him!

He goes for a cover…

One…

Two…

But he picks her arm up not wanting to end it right there. He picks her up into a gutwrench lift, but she is fighting and kicking to gain some leverage and to fall behind him. With one last flail of her feet she finally slides behind hooking him into a backslide!

One…

Two…

He finally gets his arm up to break up the quick pin attempt by Sprint.

Styles: Another great reversal! We are seeing a great debut match by both of these amazing athletes!

Wilson: Yea…yea. We all know Mason is just toying with that piece of eye candy in the ring. This match is all his. He is just lulling her into a false sense of security.

Styles: Really Wilson? because it doesn’t look that way at all.

Wilson: Only to the untrained eye Styles.

Well sadly, Zane is wrong and Sprint has actually gained some of that momentum back and is now taking over Blake with some stiff knife edge chops that you can hear smack Blake’s chest up in the bleachers. She backs him into the corner and she goes to whip him across to the other corner but he reverses it and he whips her into the corner and he follows that up with a clothesline followed up by a bulldog but as he goes for it she finds away to slide out of it and he goes flying and hits his lower back hard into the mat and as he lays on the mat she gets ontop of him and digs her nails into his skin.

Wilson: What the hell is that?

Styles: She calls that the cats claw.

Wilson: Jesus that is terrible.

Styles: No its not, she is making Blake bleed.

Wilson: Exactly my point! She can’t make Gen Next bleed!

But she did and the move is definitely simple but very effective. She isn’t going for a pin but instead she is climbing to the second turnbuckle waiting for Blake to get up. He finally gets up and very unsteadily turns around and as he does she jumps off the turnbuckle with a flying dropkick! And both competitors lay tired on the mat!

Styles: She calls that the “ Fly, My Pretty”

Wilson: She is a….

Styles: Say it and I’ll sue you myself.

Wilson: Doesn’t matter she has powers!

Styles: You are truly an idiot Zane.

Be that as it may, Sprint crawls over to Blake and drapes her arm over him as the ref goes for the count.

One…

Two…

Thre! No! Blake gets his shoulder up in the knick of time and Sprint cant believe it! She picks up an almost lifeless Blake and she puts him up into a firemans carry position looking to hit him with the sweet kiss but Blake on instinct elbows her in the face a few times and drops down behind her and kicks her knee out from underneath her and as she is kneeling on one knee he runs behind her and connects with a reverse shining wizard to the back of the head. She rolls close to the ropes and as she lay motionless on the mat, Blake rolls her over and goes for the cover but doesn’t hook the leg.

One…

Two…

And on pure gut instinct she puts her foot on the bottom rope!

Wilson: He had her Styles! He had her!

Styles: But he didn’t hook the leg Zane. It was a costly mistake on his part as this match was sure to be over if he did indeed hook her leg.

Blake, very upset and frustrated rolls her out onto the ring apron and leans her over the middle rope.

Styles: What does Blake have in mind here Zane?

Wilson: A win Styles. He is finally going to put her away.

He grabs her head and pulls her through the middle rope and grabs her by the head. But instead of pulling her through the ropes Blake is taking to much time in playing to the crowd and taunting his opponent and while he is doing that she was able to get herself free and she was able to stand up on the apron and give him a few elbow shots to the head and as he stands there groggy, she leaps over him landing on her feet and spins him around. But as she spins him around he goes for a haymaker but she ducks and lifts him back into the firemans carry and spins him planting him with a facebuster!

Styles: She hit Blake with The Sweet Kiss!

Wilson: NOO! KICK OUT BLAKE! KICK OUT!

Sprint, tired from the match manages to roll him over and lay ontop of him draping her arm over his chest.

One…

Two…

THREE!

Nobody’s Home starts to play as they both lay motionless on the mat.

Abbadon: Here is the winner of the match Elise Von Sprint!

Wilson: NO!

Styles: Looks like you just lost more money huh Zane?

Wilson: Wilson: Shut up Styles!

We go backstage and see Odin Knyght walking down the hallway, seemingly having just arrived, as his bag is over his shoulder. Suddenly, Anne Facemayer enters the scene and starts walking alongside him, mic in hand.

Anne: Odin! Can I get a few words with you? Just a few minutes?

Odin stops, and looks at Anne for a second, then shrugs.

Odin: Okay, sure.

Anne: Wow, that was easy… OK. First of all, how are you feeling about your match in tonight’s main event?

Odin: Completely at ease, Anne. There’s no doubt in my mind about who will win that match. I fully intend to get my championship back and repair the damage it’s suffered at the hands of one who threw it out like so much garbage.

Anne: Oh, you mean Blood Reign. And you know, it’s funny you bring him up. Cause, I was watching this other program Friday night, and… I would have sworn that was you, standing alongside Blood Reign… unless I was seeing things.

Odin smirks, as if he expected this line of questioning.

Odin: No, Anne, you were not seeing things. I was indeed at the latest VWA show, and I will indeed be teaming up with Blood Reign again on their program in two weeks.

Anne: That begs the question, Odin… why? I mean, for the last few weeks you’ve practically called him every name in the book, degraded his very existence in the business, why would you-

Odin: Why would I fly my ass all the way to Sweden to team up with him? It’s simple, Anne. He asked me to. See, there’s something that a lot of people don’t understand, and that’s the ability to put personal issues aside for the sake of business. Blood Reign did nothing to me personally when he left this company. He fucked over FTWO, not me.

Anne: But… you went on and on about how Syn Skyler screwed you out of your title, and she had to have done that at Blood Reign’s behest-

Odin: Probably. But that’s not important. Because tonight I’m going to right that wrong when I defeat Troy Poole. What’s important - is that Blood Reign and I… we can put past issues aside to accomplish a common goal. And that goal is teaching two assholes a lesson in respect, while taking their Tag Team Titles in the process. See, it doesn’t matter what’s happened in the past. Because when it comes down to it, there’s only one person Blood Reign trusts enough to be in his corner - and there’s only one person I trust enough to be in mine.

Anne: But… this doesn’t make any sense… something had to have changed to even get you and him on speaking terms long enough to make the deal for you to go to VWA.

Odin: Let‘s just say there‘s been a development… but now isn’t the time to talk about that. All anyone needs to know is that some things are just more important than wrestling screw jobs, and all will be revealed in due time. But right now… it’s time for me to reclaim what’s rightfully mine. So if you’re done… I have a match to get ready for.

Odin walks off without waiting to see if Anne was, in fact, done. She watches him walk away, bewildered.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The camera switches to Chad and Winfield.

Chad That was certainly strange.

Winfield And Odin has to justify himself to you?

Chad But….I mean after what occurred between him and Blood Reign in FTWO? Doesn’t….

Winfield Could you focus on the next match?

Chad That’s a switch. YOU being the on to actually work.

Winfield Just…shut up so we can get on.

Drake: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is an INFERNO MATCH! The rules of this match are the first person to set their opponent on fire will be the winner!

I've marched to wars, with a vicious rage
I've counted thousands dead from righteous plague
I am history, from all you know
I am the future, that you will sow

I've been to hell, I've touched the sun
I've seen heavens fall, I am the one

Kross walks through the curtain with a cloud of smoke coming behind him.

I am the power, who blacks the night
I am the anger, for all your fights
I am the power, who parts the seas
I am the savoir, for all your needs

I was at the birth, of the longest day
I was there at the death, of the wisest sage
Over and over now it'll be the same
Mankind's on the path, to the final shame

Kross walks ahead and looks at all of the audience members as if they are not worthy of being around him. He stares from under his hood and glares with an evil smile.

I've been to hell, I've touched the sun
I've seen heavens fall, I am the one

I am the power
I blacken the night

Kross throws off his hood in the middle of the ring and throws his hand into the air as he drops down to one knee. When he does this the lights go out and the ring posts shoot out a pyro.

I am the power, I blackened the night
I am the anger, who causes your fights
I am the power, who plants the seeds
I am the savoir, for your dark deeds

The lights then start to flash and Kross rips off his jacket to reveal his shirt which says 'Welcome to Reality'.

Drake: Introducing first, from Greenwich, Connecticut…weighing in at 260 lbs…Kross! And his opponent…

The intro to Lay Your Money Down by The Exies plays as the crowd begins to stand up and spotlights begin hovering left to right on the stage. As the lyrics start Eric stands at the entrance with his arms raised as fireworks go off.

Come
Lay
Your
Money
Down
Constant
Wave
Of sound

This is not necessary
This is not ordinary
This is my last confession
This is for my own protection now

Eric begins walking down the ramp shaking hands with fans along the way.

Come Lay Your Money Down
Come Lay Your Money Down
Come Lay Your Money Down

Sick of this, i'm
Sick of hurt and
Shame is such a dirty word

Eric is at the ring steps and begins posing at the turnbuckles.

Strung
Out
And
Falling down

This is not necessary
This is not ordinary
This is my last confession
This is for my own protection now

Come lay your money down
Come lay your money down
Come lay your money down

The music fades after the last Come lay your money down verse.

Chad: We have not seen a match like this before Winfield here in FTWO. Those flames can go up to eight feet high and the temperature could get upwards on 300 degrees.

Winfield: And one of those men is going to BURN!

The referee calls for the bell and the two men slowly make their way towards each other. Neither man wants to see the match end too soon so they are both approaching each other carefully. They are muttering words of disdain back and forth, but they have a bit of a smirk on their faces. Both men have been training very hard for this encounter, and neither of them wants to jump the gun. They have their eyes locked on each other, but they also keep looking back at the fire. They are both watching the fire very consciously to assure that neither of them are caught off guard by the raising flames. They lock up, and Kross sends Herrera into the ropes. Eric clearly thinks about holding back, but panics when he sees the flames go up and is brought down by a clothesline from Kross.

Chad: Herrera just went down hard, but at least he didn't go up in flames! The fire surrounding the ring changes the entire dynamic of this match!

Herrera is quick back up to his feet, and delivers a quick kick to Kross. The bigger man only feels the impact of the kick a bit, but Herrera fires away with more kicks. Kross then grabs him and gives him a viscous head butt! Herrera takes the head butt, and it seems to have phased him a bit, but not enough to stop him from throwing out a big drop kick! Kross goes into the ropes, and sees the fire himself, and clearly doesn't like it. Kross pushes himself off the ropes and goes towards the middle of the ring. Herrera gets right back up from delivering the dropkick and the two men lock up now. Kross hits a big knee and Herrera is feeling the pain. Kross then grabs him taking him down with a Russian Leg Sweep.

Winfield: If Kross can ground Herrera, he can just throw him into the flames!

Kross hits Herrera with a big forearm to the head after they both go down. Kross rolls Herrera onto his chest, and applies a Camel Clutch! Kross is wrenching Herrera in the hold while screaming for Herrera to look at the fire. The flames seem to rise up every time Kross wrenches back on the hold. The crowd is booing Kross who seems to be enjoying every second of stretching out the smaller superstar. He starts to get short of breath from being so close to the heat and breaks the hold to go to the corner and try to catch his breath. He takes a few deep breaths, but the flames are eating away at the oxygen inside the ring. Kross turns around to see Eric Herrera already getting to his feet. Herrera comes into the corner with a big splash! He delivers several knees to the bigger man, and the crowd is cheering excitedly for Herrera. Eric then starts to climb onto the second rope, and deliver punches to the head of Kross. 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…OH! Kross picks Herrera up, and drops him on the top turnbuckle! Herrera's feet are lingering amongst the flames!

Winfield: Eric Herrera better get out of that predicament in a hurry!

Chad: I thought you wanted Kross to win…

Winfield: Yeah, but I want him to light his head on fire or something…Not his foot…That would be lame.

Kross goes into the corner and grabs Herrera from behind. He goes for a backdrop from the top rope. Herrera goes down and the crowd gasps as the flames shoot up from the impact. Both men are down and the heat from the fire starts to seem like it is really diminishing their lung capacity. Kross sees Herrera is clearly feeling major pain in his back and also sees the flames have started to decrease though occasionally going back up. He climbs to the middle rope, but then sees Herrera stirring more. The flames then go much higher and Kross is clearly spooked jumping off the second rope only to be taken down from a quick drop toe hold from Herrera. Eric gets to his feet and goes off the ropes hitting him with a double stomp on the back. Herrera then tries to pick Kross up and take him to the flames only for Kross to give him a stiff punch to the head and then get up at his own pace.

Chad: Both of these men are giving it everything they've got, but still neither man seems to have control of this match just yet. Neither man has his opponent quite where he wants him.

Kross gets to his feet and he and Herrera face off. Eric hits a quick chop, and Kross retaliates. The two have a rough exchange of blows, and then Kross hits an Irish Whip sending Herrera into the ropes. Eric comes back and hits a Hurricanrana! Both men are back down as the flames rise once again. Kross then rips off his shirt and sticks it in the fire clearly thinking about trying to end the match sooner. Before he can use it to set Herrera on fire Eric dropkicks Kross and he falls back into the ropes throwing the flaming shirt to the floor. The ring attendants put out the shirt immediately with fire extinguishers as Kross comes back at Herrera taking him down with a big boot. Kross then picks Herrera up, and hits him with a Black Crush!

Winfield: Black Crush! Now all Kross is going to have to do is throw him into the fire! This will be great!

Kross picks Herrera up after hitting the Black Crush, and tries to just throw him into the fire, but Herrera kicks the ropes. Kross turns him around, but then Herrera starts to strike him again with chops and elbows. Herrera gives Kross a stiff kick in the gut, and hits him with an Implant DDT! The crowd is cheering as Herrera tries to lift Kross up, who has positioned his body so it is nothing but dead weight. Herrera then goes off the opposite ropes, and tries to baseball slide dropkick Kross into the flames. He keeps getting him closer with each kick, but is unable to get the big man all the way over. He then turns Kross over onto his back, and looks to be going for the Texas Cloverleaf. Kross manages to kick away, and starts to get to his feet, Herrera comes back not relenting one bit, but Kross takes him down with a spinebuster.

Chad: Say what you will about Eric Herrera, but the man certainly will not quit.

Kross then turns again to the ropes. The flames rose high from the spinebuster, but now are starting to go down. Kross gets up to the second rope again, but Herrera comes up at him jumping onto the second rope. Eric hits him with an elbow smash to the head, and pushes him to the floor. He then goes up to the top rope, and tries for a quick Moon Sault, but Kross manages to move out of the way. Kross gets back to his feet and goes to the corner again. He watches the flames which have just risen and he looks down at them patiently. When they have seemingly gone all the way down he goes to the top rope and jumps to the floor!

Chad: Kross has just taken the high road!

Winfield: I don't think so partner! He's probably just going to look for another way to punish Herrera!

Kross stands outside the ring and takes several deep breaths finally feeling a bit free from the ring of fire which was burning away at the oxygen. However as soon as Herrera gets to his feet he goes off the ropes without hesitation and hits Kross with a suicide dive! The crowd is going crazy as both men are on the floor and nowhere near the fire. The two men start to get to their feet as the crowd is begging for one of them to burn the other. Kross gets up and throws Herrera into the guard rail and then goes underneath the fire to see what is under the ring.

Winfield: Kross is going underneath the fire, and if Herrera even tries to stop him he's going to get burned!

Kross pulls a ladder out from underneath the ring, throwing it at an angle so it doesn't catch on fire. Kross picks up the ladder and throws it at Herrera. He then props it on the top rope so it is right over the fire. He then scoop slams Herrera onto the ladder over the fire so it seems if Herrera falls off he will fall into the flames! Kross goes back looking like he's about to go for a big splash, but Herrera moves out of the way. Kross goes back from the whiplash, and Herrera starts up the entrance way and running up the ladder and over the flames back into the ring!

Chad: Oh wow! Eric Herrera just used that ladder as a bridge to get back into the ring!

Kross sees what Herrera does and then goes to do the same. When he gets to the top of the ladder his weight and lack of speed causes him to nearly fall in the fire.

Winfield: Kross almost caught fire!

Kross gets up and is clearly shaken by how close he was to the fire. Herrera however quickly hits him with a dropkick that sends him over the top rope, and Kross' leg catches on fire!

Chad: Kross has caught fire! Eric Herrera is victorious!

Drake: Ladies and Gentlemen your winner, 'Extreme Redefined' Eric Herrera!!!

Herrera is celebrating in the ring as Kross looks at his flaming appendage. He then jumps up to the top rope before a crew member can extinguish him…HE DROPKICKS ERIC HERRERA WITH ONE FOOT ON FIRE!!! The crowd gasps as Kross has a sadistic smile on his face

Winfield: Eric Herrera may have won this match, but I guarantee this war is not over!!!

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
“Re-Education” by Rise Against starts to play as

December 1st Unchained

As Kyle returns, Alzy goes for a clothesline, but Kyle ducks under and hits the ropes. Kyle then charges and hits a running dropkick!! The force sends Alzy down to the canvas and rolling outside to the floor!!

October 13th Destruction

Jones decides to bust out some suave dance moves, just like Michael Jackson in his prime. Daniels just stares at him in disbelief. Tired of these antics, he lets rip with a powerful spear, destroying Jones. The ref quickly calls for the bell to start the match, as Daniels lifts Jones and drags him into the corner, propping him against the turnbuckles. 
Daniels backs up, then charges Jones with a sickening high running facewash, snapping his head back.

Going the Distance 2008

Cassidy spins to his right, stands, and delivers a dropkick to Brian Kennedy as he tries to stand. The Celtic Crippler lifts his opponent by his long hair, then bodyslams him in front of the turnbuckle. He quickly draws his thumb across his throat as he climbs the ropes. Cassidy doesn't take his time, he immediately comes off the top with a flying elbow, which connects to the center of Kennedy's chest.

Going the Distance 2008

Daniels sees him coming though, and rolls out of the way!! Krow crashes to the canvas, and the crowd continues to roar. Daniels crawls over a hooks a leg for the cover.......but kick out. Daniels can't believe it, and argues with the referee as he gets to his feet, but then signals that Krow is about to experience a fucking catastrophe!! Daniels lifts Krow up, and hooks both his arms, turning him into position!!

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

January 12th Destruction

Cassidy is standing behind Aaron and waiting for him to start to get up. Aaron does and Cassidy capitalizes on the damage done to his head earlier with a Double Axe Handle to the back of the head which causes Mc to faceplant on the mat. Cassidy applies the Cape Breton Clutch! Aaron is no where near the ropes…He taps!

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

December 29th Unchained

Aaron Mc is fired up, and calls for a second PING! The crowd pops huge- but Travis comes to life and hits a massive spear out of the corner! Daniels measures his opponent, waiting for him to get to his feet. Aaron musters his strength and kips up- only to be slammed HARD back to the mat with the Nothing Special!

December 1st Unchained

This distraction proves costly for Alzy though, as Kyle comes from behind, and locks on the Dragon Clutch!! Alzy’s arms flail in desperation, and Cassidy gets the hold sunk in deeper. Kyle then pulls back, putting even more pressure on the hold!! Alzy has no choice, and pounds his hand on the mat.

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

FTWO NORTH AMERICAN TITLE MATCH
KYLE CASSIDY VERSUS TRAVIS DANIELS

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
'Nothing Special' hits the speakers and out walks Travis Daniels.

Abaddon: The following contest is for the FTWO North American Championship. Introducing first, the challenger, from New York New York, weighing Two Hundred and Thirty One pounds... “Nothing Special” Travis Daniels!

He's not playing to the crowd for any specific reaction, because he is focused on the task at hand. He keeps walking down the stage without any pyro. He reaches the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope and waits in the corner.

The Real McKenzies, “Farewell To Nova Scotia” interrupts Travis Daniels music.

The initial bagpipes of the celtic punk tune sound throughout the arena, and as the guitar melts into the first lyrics, Cassidy comes walking through the curtain, wearing a velvet boxing-style robe.

Abaddon: And his opponent, from Cape Breton Nova Scotia, weighing Two Hundred and Forty pounds... He is the FTWO North American Champion... “The Celtic Crippler” Kyle Cassidy!

All business, he heads to the ring, letting the fans reach out and touch him but tossing no high fives. He leaps to the apron, wipes his feet thoroughly, and steps in between the middle and top rope. He drops to one knee, back to the entrance ramp, and extends his left arm into the air with the classic “I love you,” while the right is held to his chest flashing the Shaka. He holds the pose, stands, removes his robe and crosses himself.

Styles: This one is going to be a a slug-fest because both of these men hit hard!

Wilson: It’s not how hard you hit, it’s how you use it Mikey! I thought you would have learned that from me by now.

Styles: *sigh* With the North American title on the line, expect both men to pull things out of hats we’ve never even seen before.

*Bell Rings*

Travis Daniels explodes towards Cassidy at the sound of the bell and spears him in to the turnbuckle, driving his shoulder repeatedly in to the gut. Daniels backs off and just slaps Cassidy across the face disrespectfully, trash talking him as he walks backwards towards the centre of the ring. Daniels tries to follow up by hitting a knee lift in the corner, but Cassidy dodges out of the way and hits a few knees of his own, forcing the wind out of Daniels. Cassidy connects with a few rights in the corner as the crowd erupt at Daniels falling to his knees. Cassidy raises his hands in the air and measures a kick to the back of Daniels head before covering.

One
-
Two
-
Kickout!

Styles: An early cover from the North American champion, and he almost got the win right there.

Wilson: Whats the matter with you Styles, that was nowhere near a three...

Styles: You never did learn to count did you Zane?

Wilson: You don’t need numbers when you’re the Friday night Delight baby!

Styles: Unfortunately for you Zane, it’s not Friday today, so i guess you’re just a regular guy today then...

Wilson: It’s Friday night every night Mikey, and that means I’m having me a party here!

Styles: Ah such a great party, just the two of us Zane... Back to whats going on in the ring, Cassidy needs to stay on Daniels because if he gives him so much as an inch to work with, we could have a new North American Champion tonight.

Cassidy hits a deep arm drag on Travis, driving him hard in to the mat and gives Daniels a few knees to the shoulder. Daniels powers back up to his feet and the two exchange blows back and forth in the middle of the ring. Daniels gets the upper hand and whips Cassidy across the ring, ducking under a clothesline attempt and following up with a running leg lariat, floors the North American Champion for the cover.

One
-
Two
-
Kickout!

Daniels doesn’t lose focus and as Kyle sits up after the pin, the challenger connects with a shining wizard, knocking him straight back down. Cassidy shows his resilience and rolls sideways out of the ring and takes a quick breather. Daniels follows Cassidy out of the ring but is met with the apron as his head is slammed right in to the side of the ring. Cassidy pulls Daniels around the ring and delivers another hard shot in to the apron, before giving him another in to the Maschke and Winfield announce table, sending papers flying everywhere. The referee begins his count.

One!
-
Two!
-
Three!
-
As Daniels is reeling, Cassidy attempts to whip him in to the steel steps, but reverses causing the champion to collide shoulder first with the cold steel.

Four!
-
Five!
-
Daniels gives Kyle a few stomps and he sits, propped up against the steps, before backing off to get a run up.

Six!
-
Daniels signals to the crowd that a big kick is coming and the crowd boo the hell out of him. Travis starts his run and looks to hit a facewash on Cassidy which would sandwich his head between boot and steel. Cassidy just manages to dive out of the way and Daniels foot slams in to the steel, giving out a massive boom.

Seven!
-
Cassidy rolls in to the ring, saving his championship for the mean time.

Eight!
-
Nine!
-

Daniels just manages to get back in to the ring as both men look exhausted.

Daniels trys to hit a clothesline quickly to catch the champion off guard but misses, getting a huge German suplex from Cassidy.

Styles: Wow, Travis Daniels just got suplexed out of his boots!

Daniels is face up in the centre of the ring and Cassidy seizes his opportunity by climbing to the top rope and delivering a massive flying elbow drop. Cassidy covers.

One
-
Two
-
Thre - No!

Kickout!

Daniels just gets his shoulder off the mat and Cassidy starts to look a little frustrated, wondering how to keep Daniels down. Cassidy whips Travis in to the corner, looking for a shoulder block but misses, turning in to a stiff uppercut from Daniels. Daniels sets up Cassidy for an inverted DDT, but Cassidy manages to turn around quickly, lifting Travis for a backdrop.

Styles: Jesus did you see that?! A backdrop driver causing Daniels neck to snap back off the turnbuckle.

One
-
Two
-
Thre - No!

A last ditch kickout by Daniels.

Wilson: The challenger is still alive in this match and still going strong.

Daniels struggles to get to his feet as Cassidy measures his man. Kyle runs backwards off the ropes and jumps for the spinning heel kick. Daniels, almost out of instinct, ducks out of the way and allows Cassidy’s foot to connect with the side of the referee’s head, knocking him out cold. As Cassidy looks at what he’s done, Daniels takes him out with a massive kick to the face.

Daniels looks in to the crowd and receives deafening boos. He walks to the corner of the ring and rips the cover off, exposing the steel ring and gets even louder boos. Daniels taunts to the crowd, motioning around his waist as if he were the champion.

Wilson: Thats a true champion right there, showing instinct and initiative!

Styles: You mean a cheater then Zane?

Wilson: You say cheater, I say initiative, “tomato-tomato” Mikey...

Styles: Well I wouldn’t count out the champion yet Zane, because he’s looking to hit Daniels with something.

With Daniels distracted pretending to be champion, Cassidy has climbed the turnbuckle opposite and is poised, ready to strike. As the challenger begins to turn, the Champion leaps off the top rope and connects with a flying heel kick, almost knocking Daniels out cold. The crowd are going wild and Cassidy builds off it, he motions that he is the real champion and straddles the downed opponent.

Styles: Cassidy is looking to lock in the Cape Breton Clutch!

Kyle pulls Daniels head up and locks in his deadly finishing hold. Daniels cries out in agony and struggles to get out of the hold. The challenger is unable to get out of the finisher and slaps his hand on the mat to indicate a tap out.

Styles: Thats it! Daniels is tapping! Cassidy retains!

Wilson: Uh... If you haven’t noticed, the bell hasn’t rung because there is no referee to count the tapout!

Cassidy looks around, wondering why the bell hasn’t rung, before noticing the referee’s limp body on the outside. Cassidy breaks the hold, pushing Daniels face in to the mat and goes outside to the referee. Cassidy lifts the referee on to the edge of the ring and gets back in himself, trying to revive the referee. Cassidy moves back towards Daniels and bends over to tell him its over. Daniels pulls the Champions trunks and sends him flying face first in to the exposed turnbuckle.

Wilson: Off the exposed steel!

Cassidy staggers backwards and Daniels quickly gets to his feet, setting up for the unprettier, and as he turns around he spins himself and his opponent right around, nailing the champion with his finishing move.

Wilson: Daniels hits the It’s A Fucking Catastrophe!

Daniels covers as the referee slides towards the pin slowly, making a very slow count.

One
-
-

Styles: Not like this!

Two
-
-

Styles: Not Like This!

Three!

*Bell Rings*

The crowd boo the heaviest they have booed all night as a solitary cheer comes from the other announcers booth.

Abaddon: Here is your winner and the NEW FTWO North American Champion... TRAVIS DANIELS!

Styles: Kyle Cassidy just got screwed here! Daniels was tapping out in the centre of the ring, we all saw it!

Wilson: Mikey... Cassidy hit the referee, it’s his own fault there was no one there to see the tap out. Anyway, be proud... We have a New Champion. Is it just me and Winfield that know this is good for FTWO?

Styles: Well we all saw Travis Daniels tapping out, so this will go down as a screw job in my books.

Winfield: Sorry to interrupt you Ladies, but I couldn’t care less how Daniels won because he just won me Two Hundred Bucks!

Wilson: That’s some good odds right there, I obviously need to get a new bookie... How about you and me go celebrate with Daniels later Winfield?

Winfield: Celebrate later? What are you on about Zane, I’ve got my celebration right here a good Ole’ Bottle of Jim Bean!

Styles: Oh god.. How do you ever put up with it Chad...

Chad: Smile and nod Mikey... Smile, and, nod...

The camera shows Ron Caedes is in his office finalizing some of the Apocalypse stuff when there is a knock at the door. He glares at it, then looks back down while calling out to whatever moron dares to interrupt him.

Ron: Get in here!

The door opens and Aaron Mc and Alix are standing there smiling. Ron looks at them, rather unamused by them.

Ron: What do you want?

Aaron: Well it’s pretty simple. I was wondering why I’m not appearing at Apocalypse.

Ron leans back, finally amused by something.

Ron: I dare you to keep talking.

Aaron: I’m one of the biggest and fastest rising stars of this company.

Ron: Funny. When someone made a phone call to you to help them out, I heard you told them no, you wouldn’t do it. Only do things when it’s convenient for you?

Aaron looks at Alix who is a bit taken back by this.

Aaron: Meaning?

Ron: You didn’t think that Anna didn’t tell me she called YOU to help her with Blake Mason? Do you think either of our memories have forgotten a favor you owe her from awhile back.

Aaron: You’re holding five years ago against me? THAT’S why I’m not on Apocalypse! I’ll sue!

Ron pulls out a two page document, as if expecting this.

Ron: I dare you to try. You must have hit your head. Your contract was says you’re paid by APPEARANCE. This means in no way am I obligated to put you on any show. And no one in this company is guaranteed a match at any pay per view. Didn’t you have an attorney read this before you signed it?

Aaron stands there open mouth.

Ron: Also I made allowances. I said that this…..girl….

Ron looks Alix up and down, but not with lust, but more like potential disgust.

Ron: Could be here, but I didn’t have to allow it. You didn’t sign this contract with a manager or anything. So guess what Aaron? Shouldn’t have been a pain in my ass the last few weeks. Guess why.

Aaron can’t answer, still stunned.

Ron: Get out of my office, you’re fired! You have ten minutes to either buy a ticket or get out of the building. Given tickets sold out weeks ago, good luck on the first. Now…GET!

Ron stands up but Aaron takes the hint and leaves the office with Alix in tow. Ron sits down, brushing his hair back.

Ron: Good, one less thing to deal with around here.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

July 21st Destruction

However, Pearson does something Cam doesn't expect. He places his right leg behind Cam's left leg and throws the entirety of his weight backwards, dropping them both to the mat and breaking the hold. They both get up a little slowly, and when they do, Cam charges right into a hurricanrana. Pearson quickly goes over to Cam, turns his back, and executes a standing moonsault that forces Pearson's gut into Cam's knees.

We wait to reap what we are due[/b]

Going the Distance2008

Going the Distance then cuts backstage, and Andrew Pearson is shown still in street clothes walking towards his locker room when suddenly he is hit from behind....with a ballbat. When the camera swings, the person on the other end is NOT the person we thought we would see, but is The Assassin Chris Desmond himself! He takes several more shots at Pearson before handing the bat off to someone and pick Pearson up so they are nose to nose. [/b]

Desmond: Forgot about me…didn't you? Did you think you could walk into a top title match in THIS fed this easily?

Patriot Games 2008

Pearson throws himself backwards again to increase the pressure before releasing the hold. Pearson lifts Cassidy and hits a dropkick and an Armdrag to the previously worked over arm before whipping Kyle in to the corner. Pearson runs in for an attack and delivers a massive kick to the shoulder of Cassidy. Pearson lifts Cassidy once again and hits a snap suplex, followed by another before delivering a standing moonsault and hooking the leg.

Desmond struggles to get to his knees and elbows Mc in the gut a couple of times. With Mc in bent over position, he lifts him up and hits a inverted atomic drop sending him back a couple of feet. He takes advantage and runs forward hitting a spear, which he follows with quick rights and lefts to the face. The ref rushes over to count but Desmond won’t stop, ignoring the ref along the way.

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

December 29th Unchained

The referee tries to get Alzy to get off Pearson, but he starts to threaten the referee which causes the referee to stop. Andrew Pearson, however, manages to block one of the punches, and reverse Alzy into a sunset flip styled pin.

1…

NO! Hawkshaw kicks out before Pearson can even get a two count. Pearson however Grabs both of the legs of Alzy and turns him over into a Boston Crab. He holds the submission on tight,

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

December 29th Unchained

Chris and Cam make their way down the ramp as Alzy suddenly seems to think that perhaps they aren’t after Pearson, but him instead.

Styles:: Wait, the Establishment is fracturing? Didn’t everyone see this coming?

Wilson: Have a bit of faith. Lynn wouldn’t let just anyone be at her side.

Chris and Cam go two different directions, effectively surrounding Alzy, but just as Chris goes to climb in the ring “I Don’t Wanna Stop” plays.

Styles:: I never thought I would say this about Caedes but thank heaven, there are higher powers at work.

Wilson: I would hope so. He is the owner.

Caedes appears at the top of the ramp, and it’s extremely obvious that he is NOT very happy.

Ron: Hold it! Both of you!

Chris and Cam freeze where they are at, but neither looks extremely pleased.

Ron: I’m telling you now, either of you gets IN that ring, you’ll be fired, I don’t give a **beep** if one of you is Anna Lynn’s best friend.

Wilson: Wow, he’s worked up.

Ron: Let’s start with you Christopher. Show after show sees you attacking Pearson, doing everything you can that does NOT happen in that ring to settle some unknown score you have with him. Well it’s time that we take this in hand. As you know Apocalypse is under a month away, and you Christopher are going to get what you want, and that is we will see you take on Andrew Pearson.

The crowd pops at this.

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you[/b]

GRUDGE MATCH
ANDREW PEARSON VERSUS CHRIS DESMOND

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Gary: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a Special Guest Referee Match! Introducing first, the Special Guest Referee!

'Working Man' by Rush plays and Alyon Mac comes down to the ring with a referee's jersey on. He has a huge smile on his face and high fives several audience members. He then gets into the ring, and waves to the crowd waiting for the participants of the match.

[Backwards: "Join us" x times]

[Welcome back]

Existing on damnation's edge
The priest had never known
To witness such a violent show
Of power overthrown
Angels fighting aimlessly
Still dying by the sword
Our legions killing all in sight
To get the one called Lord

Desmond appears with the lights behind him, just standing there.

The Gates of Hell lie waiting as you see
There's no price to pay just follow me
I can take your lost soul from the grave
Jesus knows your soul can not be saved

Crucify the so called Lord
He soon shall fall to me
Your souls are damned your God has fell
To slave for me eternally

Hell awaits...

Desmond starts to walk down to the ring slowly. He eyes it as if already seeing his opponents laying on the canvas.

The Reaper guard's the darkened Gates
That Satan calls his home
Demons feed the furnace where
The Dead are free to roam
Lonely children of the night
There's seven ways to go
Each leading to the burning hole
That Lucifer controls

Priests of Hades seek the sacred star
Satan sees the answer lies not far
Zombies screaming souls cry out to you
Satanic laws prevail your life is through

Desmond steps in the ring and removes the trench coat and glasses as the song skips forward to the last phrase

Hell awaits...[/color]

Gary: Introducing first from New York City, New York, weighing in at two hundred and forty five pounds, 'The Assassin' Chris Desmond!!!

Desmond shakes hands with Alyon and whispers something to him. Alyon smiles and nods.

Wilson: Isn't it nice that these two good friends are getting along still?

Styles: Well I hope that this one good friend keeps his word and calls it right down the middle!

Wilson: How can you even suggest he wouldn't?

Firewind’s Tyranny hits the speakers as the lights go out and red beams of light whirl around the stage. Andrew Comes out from the curtain and stands in the centre of the stage. Andrew points to the crowd and raises his hands in the air. Small red pyro goes off around the video screen as Andrew begins his walk to the ring.

We were sent to this world
Now we see all the action
The man in hate's lair, commanding us
His statement to share

As he gets towards the bottom of the ramp he slaps the hands of a few crowd members before sliding under the bottom rope in to the ring.

Nat-ion free!
We're fighting for democracy
Sal-va-tion!
All we deserve
We don't need tyranny
Let's walk through our land of Eden

Andrew runs off the opposite set of ropes and stops in the centre of the ring to pose with his hands in the air as the music fades. Andrew removes his t-shirt and waits for his opponent.

Gary: And his opponent from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at two hundred and eighteen pounds, 'The Sole Solution' Andrew Pearson!

Alyon checks Pearson and then goes over to check Desmond. He then calls for the bell and the match starts.

Desmond and Pearson stare each other down though Pearson can't help but keep an eye on Alyon. Desmond notices Pearson looking at Alyon and goes in for an early cheap shot to the head. Mac stays in position as Desmond delivers a few knees to the midsection of Pearson. Andrew comes back with a quick upper cut, and goes off the ropes while still keeping his eyes on Alyon. Desmond gets a quick and powerful clothesline while Pearson is distracted. Desmond follows up by applying an arm bar to his fallen opponent. Pearson gets to the ropes quickly and Alyon calls for the clean break! Desmond holds on…

Alyon: One…Two…Three…Four…

Finally Desmond breaks the arm bar and Alyon gets into his face warning him NOT to pull something like that again. Pearson takes advantage of this time to roll out of the ring and hold his arm which is just beginning to feel pain. Alyon sees him outside the ring and tells him to get back in, threatening to count him out.

Alyon: One…Two…Three…

Desmond then jumps out of the ring also and hits Pearson with a double axe handle outside the apron. Instead of counting Alyon jumps outside the ring, and tells Desmond to get back in immediately. Desmond goes to make another move on Pearson, but Alyon gets between them and tells him to get back into the ring. Desmond has an angry look on his face as he goes back into the ring. Alyon then makes sure Pearson is ok and instructs him to get back into the ring also. Desmond corners Pearson immediately and hits him with a knee to the head in the corner. He then mounts him in the corner, and starts to deliver some quick punches. Alyon , instead of counting again, simply pulls Desmond off the ropes and when Desmond is about to strike him, Alyon points to his referee's jersey!

Styles: I'll be damned Zane, I'd say he really is calling this thing right down the middle!

Wilson: Right down the middle? If he was calling this right down the middle, Desmond would've won by now!

Pearson then gets a quick spear on Desmond which takes him down. Pearson then throws a few left and right hands at the head of Desmond. Alyon instructs him to make sure they are open hand strikes. Pearson then rolls Desmond over and applies an arm bar of his own. Alyon watches the ropes closely to make sure Desmond can readily reach them if he needs to, but is also asking Chris if he gives up. The Assassin refuses to give up and eventually makes it to the ropes. Pearson however also hesitates to break the hold immediately.

Alyon: One…Two…

Pearson breaks the hold after two and Alyon gives him the same warning he gave Desmond. Meanwhile it looks like Desmond may have reached into his tights for something. He looks like he has some sort of weapon wrapped around his hand, like a chain, but Alyon is talking to Pearson not seeing whatever may have been put on. Andrew does see it however, and goes over to kick Desmond's hand knocking whatever it was out of the ring. Mac goes over having seen something with a glimmer and looks outside the ring. Desmond then gets a cheap shot on Pearson. Alyon catches him when turning around and shoves Desmond down allowing Pearson some time to recuperate.

Wilson: Did you see that? I thought Alyon was going to make sure this was fair!

Styles: He is calling it fair! Desmond took a short cut so Alyon is making sure Desmond doesn't get an unfair advantage!

Wilson: I thought he was supposed to be his best friend!

Both men get to their feet, and Pearson hits a quick drop kick! Desmond gets right back up, and waits for Pearson to get back to his feet…SPEAR! Desmond goes for the pin.

Alyon: ONE!!!

TWO!!!

NO! TWO!!

Desmond looks furious as Alyon makes the first count of the match a clean one. He then shoves Alyon who shoves him right back! Desmond looks really upset and Alyon shrugs. Desmond turns around and Pearson is right there…AUTARKY'S END!!! Pearson follows up with a cover…

Alyon: ONE!!!

TWO!!!

THR-NO!! TWO!

Alyon signals to the time keeper that it was only a two as Pearson rolls over and takes a deep breath. Desmond then rolls out of the ring where his illegal object had previously fallen. Alyon goes over to check on Pearson as Desmond is now clearly wrapping his hand with a chain behind Mac's back. Pearson gets up as Desmond gets back into the ring. BAM! Desmond clocks Pearson with the chain, thinking Alyon may not have seen it. However Alyon does see the chain that was used. He takes it from Desmond and NAILS DESMOND!

Styles: Turnabout's fair game! Desmond used the chain on Pearson, so Mac used the chain on Desmond! Talk about poetic justice!

Wilson: Poetic justice??? Referees aren't supposed to hits wrestlers!

Styles: Wrestlers aren't supposed to use chains, and besides, keep in mind…Alyon is a SPECIAL referee!

Alyon sees that both men are down, and begins a double count out!

Alyon: ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE…

BAM! Alyon got hit in the back of the head with a steel chair…BY LYNN BREWSTER!!! Brewster rips the referee shirt off Alyon, and throws it over her shoulder. She then pulles Desmond on top of Pearson and counts.

Lynn: ONE! TWO! THREE!

The crowd boos as Lynn Brewster raises Desmond's hand. Pearson doesn't even seem to know what happened as Alyon starts to look around.

Gary: Ladies and Gentlemen…Your Winner, 'The ASSASSIN' CHRIS DESMOND!!!

The crowd is booing louder as Brewster helps Desmond out of the ring.

Styles: Alyon was trying to do the right thing and make sure Desmond paid for his sins against Andrew Pearson, but in the end they both got screwed over!

Wilson: What are you talking about? Our boss did the right thing! She helped the better man win!

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
”Cat Scratch Fever” begins and General Manager Lynn Brewster makes her way to the ring. She‘s carrying a small briefcase.

Winfield: What a surprise, Lynn’s coming out!

Chad: But for what? This isn’t scheduled.

Winfield: Who cares? I want to know what’s in the case though…

Lynn gets to the ring and grabs a mic, at which point her music fades.

Lynn: I hope you all forgive me for this interruption of the show, but there’s some business I need to handle. As you can all see, our beloved Destruction announcers, Chad and Winfield, are at their table, looking at me strangely, because they see on their notes there that my coming to the ring right now isn’t scheduled.

The camera cuts to show Chad and Winfield doing just that, then cuts back to Lynn.

Lynn: That’s because this segment was purposely left off your show notes… it’s a surprise. Now would the both of you please come up here?

The camera cuts back to that announce table and Chad stands up, looking a bit confused, and Winfield also stands, although a bit slower and he looks almost scared. The shot widens to show Lynn in the ring waving at them to get in there. Chad starts walking, and Winfield doesn’t move.

Styles: I think Winfield thinks he’s in trouble.

Chad grabs Winfield’s arm by his jacket sleeve and tugs him towards the ring. They enter, and go to the center of the ring near Lynn. She calls for mics to be given to them both.

Winfield: Now Ms. Brewster… I don’t know what you heard or anything, but let me assure you that I haven’t done anything unbecoming of an employee of this com-

Lynn: Save it, Winfield, you’re not in trouble.

Winfield: I’m… not?

Lynn: Not this time, no.

Chad: Aw crap. Just when I thought I was rid of him…

The camera quickly shows Styles and Wilson at their table, both fighting off laughter, then goes back to the ring.

Wilson: I think I agree with Chad for the first time in my life.

Styles: Oh shut up. You just want him caught for his gambling so you can get away with yours.

Lynn: Guys, I called you into the ring for a very good reason. Now as you, and everyone else here knows, FTWO did not host a Hall of Fame show this year, and the reason for that is, we didn’t feel we needed an entire program dedicated to just two inductees.

Chad: So.. Are we supposed to host a segment we knew nothing about?

Lynn: Nope. You just stand there and hang on.

Lynn tucks the mic under her arm, and opens the briefcases, pulling out two small unidentified pieces of wood. She holds them both in one hand and takes the mic back into her other hand.

Lynn: The reason you weren’t told about the segment, is because the two-thousand nine Hall of Fame inductees are…. YOU.

The fans cheer and both Chad and Winfield’s jaws drop nearly to the canvas. Lynn laughs a bit at their surprise.

Lynn: Guys… I don’t think there are very many people in the business today who have known you two for as long as I have, if anyone at all. You’ve both been part of this company in it’s many incarnations since day one. I and a lot of people have always felt that you’re the most underrated part of what keeps this fed and your show, Destruction, together. You work amazingly well together, and why wouldn’t you, after five years of sitting at that table next to each other. I can’t think of a better team to include into the FTWO Hall of Fame. It’s my honor to present you both with these plaques - Chad Maschke.

Lynn hands Chad’s plaque to him, which he takes with a smile.

Chad: I’ve been surprised by many things in my career as an announcer, but this one takes it. Thank you so much, Ms. Brewster.

Lynn gives Chad a hug, then turns to Winfield, to hand him his plaque, reading the name.

Lynn: And you, and I’m pretty sure this is the first time ever that your whole name has been said on air-

Winfield:NO, don’t!!

But it’s too late.

Lynn: Montel Winfield -- MONTEL?!

Winfield: There’s a reason why we don’t mention that name!

Chad: You don’t want to get us sued?

Winfield: EXACTLY!

Styles and Wilson can be heard laughing. Lynn just shakes her head, and hands Winfield his plaque. Winfield looks down at it, his whole name and all… and bawls like a baby.

Winfield: It’s real! You’re… not… joking, you people really DO like me! And all this time I thought you hated me!

Chad: There, there, Winnie. Who would we pick on if you weren’t around?

Winfield: Don’t call me Winnie!

Chad: OK, Mon-

Winfield: DON’T YOU DARE!

Chad and Lynn laugh, and Styles and Wilson haven’t stopped laughing since before.

Lynn: See, Winfield? That’s why we love you. You’re so easy to torment.

Winfield: *sighs* I know…

Chad: All the gambling has made you paranoid.

Winfield: No, I think it’s the drinking- um… I mean…. Thank you for this honor, Ms. Brewster. All joking aside, it really does mean a lot to me that you and the rest of the management do appreciate the hard work Chad and I do for the company.

Lynn gives Winfield a hug as well, although it seems a tad bit forced. Afterwards, she stands between them.

Lynn: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the two-thousand nine FTWO Hall of Fame inductees - Chad Maschke and…Winfield!

The guys hold their plaques up to a standing ovation from the crowd.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
”Cat Scratch Fever” begins and General Manager Lynn Brewster makes her way to the ring. She‘s carrying a small briefcase.

Winfield: What a surprise, Lynn’s coming out!

Chad: But for what? This isn’t scheduled.

Winfield: Who cares? I want to know what’s in the case though…

Lynn gets to the ring and grabs a mic, at which point her music fades.

Lynn: I hope you all forgive me for this interruption of the show, but there’s some business I need to handle. As you can all see, our beloved Destruction announcers, Chad and Winfield, are at their table, looking at me strangely, because they see on their notes there that my coming to the ring right now isn’t scheduled.

The camera cuts to show Chad and Winfield doing just that, then cuts back to Lynn.

Lynn: That’s because this segment was purposely left off your show notes… it’s a surprise. Now would the both of you please come up here?

The camera cuts back to that announce table and Chad stands up, looking a bit confused, and Winfield also stands, although a bit slower and he looks almost scared. The shot widens to show Lynn in the ring waving at them to get in there. Chad starts walking, and Winfield doesn’t move.

Styles: I think Winfield thinks he’s in trouble.

Chad grabs Winfield’s arm by his jacket sleeve and tugs him towards the ring. They enter, and go to the center of the ring near Lynn. She calls for mics to be given to them both.

Winfield: Now Ms. Brewster… I don’t know what you heard or anything, but let me assure you that I haven’t done anything unbecoming of an employee of this com-

Lynn: Save it, Winfield, you’re not in trouble.

Winfield: I’m… not?

Lynn: Not this time, no.

Chad: Aw crap. Just when I thought I was rid of him…

The camera quickly shows Styles and Wilson at their table, both fighting off laughter, then goes back to the ring.

Wilson: I think I agree with Chad for the first time in my life.

Styles: Oh shut up. You just want him caught for his gambling so you can get away with yours.

Lynn: Guys, I called you into the ring for a very good reason. Now as you, and everyone else here knows, FTWO did not host a Hall of Fame show this year, and the reason for that is, we didn’t feel we needed an entire program dedicated to just two inductees.

Chad: So.. Are we supposed to host a segment we knew nothing about?

Lynn: Nope. You just stand there and hang on.

Lynn tucks the mic under her arm, and opens the briefcases, pulling out two small unidentified pieces of wood. She holds them both in one hand and takes the mic back into her other hand.

Lynn: The reason you weren’t told about the segment, is because the two-thousand nine Hall of Fame inductees are…. YOU.

The fans cheer and both Chad and Winfield’s jaws drop nearly to the canvas. Lynn laughs a bit at their surprise.

Lynn: Guys… I don’t think there are very many people in the business today who have known you two for as long as I have, if anyone at all. You’ve both been part of this company in it’s many incarnations since day one. I and a lot of people have always felt that you’re the most underrated part of what keeps this fed and your show, Destruction, together. You work amazingly well together, and why wouldn’t you, after five years of sitting at that table next to each other. I can’t think of a better team to include into the FTWO Hall of Fame. It’s my honor to present you both with these plaques - Chad Maschke.

Lynn hands Chad’s plaque to him, which he takes with a smile.

Chad: I’ve been surprised by many things in my career as an announcer, but this one takes it. Thank you so much, Ms. Brewster.

Lynn gives Chad a hug, then turns to Winfield, to hand him his plaque, reading the name.

Lynn: And you, and I’m pretty sure this is the first time ever that your whole name has been said on air-

Winfield:NO, don’t!!

But it’s too late.

Lynn: Montel Winfield -- MONTEL?!

Winfield: There’s a reason why we don’t mention that name!

Chad: You don’t want to get us sued?

Winfield: EXACTLY!

Styles and Wilson can be heard laughing. Lynn just shakes her head, and hands Winfield his plaque. Winfield looks down at it, his whole name and all… and bawls like a baby.

Winfield: It’s real! You’re… not… joking, you people really DO like me! And all this time I thought you hated me!

Chad: There, there, Winnie. Who would we pick on if you weren’t around?

Winfield: Don’t call me Winnie!

Chad: OK, Mon-

Winfield: DON’T YOU DARE!

Chad and Lynn laugh, and Styles and Wilson haven’t stopped laughing since before.

Lynn: See, Winfield? That’s why we love you. You’re so easy to torment.

Winfield: *sighs* I know…

Chad: All the gambling has made you paranoid.

Winfield: No, I think it’s the drinking- um… I mean…. Thank you for this honor, Ms. Brewster. All joking aside, it really does mean a lot to me that you and the rest of the management do appreciate the hard work Chad and I do for the company.

Lynn gives Winfield a hug as well, although it seems a tad bit forced. Afterwards, she stands between them.

Lynn: Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the two-thousand nine FTWO Hall of Fame inductees - Chad Maschke and…Winfield!

The guys hold their plaques up to a standing ovation from the crowd.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

December 15th

In FTWO, everybody is trying to prove that they are somebody. But me... I'm content with being a nobody. Hiding in the shadows... waiting for my time to strike. Just remember... even a nobody is dangerous.

Fear the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

We are the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

December 29th

Troy goes over and brings Andrew back to his feet and goes to hoist him up for The Greatest again but Andrew finds a way to duck out of it and get in behind Troy and slaps on the Pouring Rayne out of nowhere and locks it in tight, he then drops down and wraps his legs in around Troy’s body and begins to pull back hard not giving Troy anywhere to move. Andrew keeps pulling back with The Establishment trying everything to get Troy not to tap Andrew just keeps pulling as Troy begins to lose consciousness but before he fades out, he begins to tap out quickly to avoid anything else as the bell sounds and Andrew releases the hold and ‘Through Struggle’ hits the speakers with the fans going crazy with cheers.

29th December

As FTWO approaches a new year, many believe that it is a year where they will shine. The problem is, everyone believes this, and it can only come true for one. And most of the time... that one will be somebody that nobody would ever expect. Thus is my case...

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

January 12th

Daniels stumbles backwards, right into the Pouring Rayne! Andrew Raynes falls back to the mat and applies a body vice with his legs to keep Daniels from going anywhere.

The fans are on their feet as Daniels tries his best to escape, but to no avail. He finally taps the mat furiously, and the ref calls for the bell.

???: "Andrew Raynes... are you afraid of the unknown? Can you face the unknown? At Apocalypse... we'll find out."

The fans start to buzz with anticipation.

???: "I... am Nobody. But I will become a somebody after I take what you hold so dear."

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

FTWO ALTERNATIVE TITLE MATCH
ANDREW RAYNES VERSES NOBODY

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chad: We’re ready now for the Alternative match, but I got to say that was quite the surprise, and talk about keeping it quiet Mon….

Winfield: You know, half this roster may end up the hospital, you want to end up in intensive care?

Chad: It’s time now to see if Raynes can continue to be the dominant Alternative champion he has been the last few months.

Steele: The following contest is a Tables, Ladders and Chairs match scheduled for one fall and it is for the FTWO Alternative Championship.

As the fans murmur, all the lights in the arena go out. The fans let out their usual 'Hey, it's dark!' pop as the Tron starts flickering with static. The chorus of of "Nobodies" by Marilyn Manson plays over the speakers, albeit a bit difficult to make out because it's playing through static.

Fear the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

We are the nobodies
Wanna be Somebodies
We're dead,
We know just who we are

The song is suddenly completely lost in the sound of static. The static on the Tron clears up, showing the symbol of Organization XIII and the nobodies from Kingdom Hearts II. The very same symbol is formed on the rampway by laser lights as the lights turn on, but are still very dim. The sound of static coming through the speakers clears up, giving way to the sound of "Darkness of the Unknown" by Yoko Shimomura. Smoke begins to form on the stage. Through the smoke steps the masked figure known only as Nobody. He stands on the stage in the thick of the fog as the fans give him a mixed reaction, unsure of what to think about this guy.

Steele: Introducing first the challenger, from Parts Unknown, weighing in at 238 pounds… NOBODY!!!

Winfield: You think that would get rather annoying after while being called nobody. In either case he’s going to destroy Raynes and take that Alternative title here tonight.

Chad: And I’ll bet you a steak dinner that I can make you say that Andrew is the best in FTWO.

Winfield: HA! Easiest steak dinner I’ll ever earn, you’re on.

Nobody then makes his way down the ramp under the laser lights, his gaze never leaving the ring. He walks up the steel steps and enters the ring as the lighting return to normal. He looks around appearing to be bent on taking the title and having everything go as planned here tonight.

Winfield: It seems that nothing is going to stop nobody from winning here tonight.

Chad: Maybe so, but Andrew is going to make sure that nothing stands in his way of defending that title and keeping it around his waist.

The crowd begins to settle down but that doesn’t last long as ‘Through Struggle’ hits the speakers and the crowd explodes from their seats and blows the roof off the arena with cheers as green pyro explodes around the entrance ramp. After a few seconds, they see Andrew Raynes make his way onto the ramp with the FTWO Alternative Title around his waist. He stands there for a few seconds before smirking and extending his arms out to his sides and focuses right down at his opponent as more green pyro explodes all around the entrance ramp. Andrew lowers his arms and begins to walk down the ramp.

Steele:Introducing next, from Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, weighing in at 223 pounds, he is the FTWO Alternative Champion… ANDREW RAYNES!!!

Chad: The champ looks confident against the masked, unknown challenger here.

Winfield: Watch this, Andrew’s going to lose to a nobody and be the laughing stock of FTWO for a long time.

Chad: Keep in mind it could be anyone under that mask, from a main eventer to a new signee, it could be anyone.

Andrew heads down the ramp and then slides into the ring. He unhooks his belt and hoists it into the air as Nobody just stares right at Andrew. He finally passes the belt to the ref and the ref stands in between them and raises it in the air. Andrew and Nobody stare down at each other as we see the Tables, Ladders and Chairs scattered around the outside of the ring. The ref finally hands off the belt to the man outside the ring and then he calls for the bell.

*DING DING DING*

Andrew and Nobody still keep a lock on each other not willing to give an inch right now. Andrew has no idea who he’s up against and Nobody knows this. Finally, Andrew decides to get this start by going to throw a forearm smash towards Nobody but he raises the arm and blocks it easily and returns the favor to Andrew quickly sending him back slightly. Nobody keeps the pressure on quickly as he pushes Andrew back towards the ropes and launches him across the ring and Andrew goes racing towards the ropes, he comes flying back but rather than Nobody getting the move off, Andrew soars into the air and connects with a flying forearm of his own that sends Nobody down early. Andrew gets back to his feet and grabs a hold of Nobody and brings him back upright. The champ locks in his arms around Nobody and then proceeds to quickly flip him over with a belly to belly suplex that sends him across the ring. After this, Andrew is back to his feet and looks to the outside. He quickly slides out of the ring to get the party started. He grabs one of the steel chairs and he slides it into the ring and follows suit. He gets back to his feet and grabs a hold of the chair waiting for Nobody to get back to his feet. Nobody gets up slowly and he turns around and Andrew goes to clock him with the chair but Nobody ducks the shot and quickly spins around and dropkicks Andrew right in the head sending him and the chair back down to the ground. The crowd jeers slightly as Nobody then picks up the chair and looks to unleash his own damage.

Chad: Looks like Andrew isn’t taking Nobody lightly, regardless of who he is.

Winfield: It doesn’t matter, he sucks and nobody will become Champion soon enough.

Nobody looks at the chair and waits for Andrew to get back to his feet. Andrew is back to his feet and he turns around and Nobody swings the chair but Andrew ducks under it as well but Nobody was ready for it, he turns around and sees Andrew going to attack but Nobody silences this by bashing the chair right into Andrew’s skull and sends him crumbling to the ground. The crowd boos as Andrew lays motionless on the ground and nobody makes the cover

Andrew finds a way to kick out and the crowd goes crazy in cheers. Nobody just looks down at Andrew and doesn’t look impressed at all. He brings Andrew back to his feet and looks ready to strike again. Nobody ignores the chair and grabs a hold of Andrew’s neck looking to deliver a neckbreaker but Andrew spins him around and gets him in a half nelson and flips him over behind his head with a half nelson suplex. Andrew grabs the chair and then brings Nobody to his feet. He looks right at Nobody and then cocks back to swing the chair but Nobody ducks again reading his moves quite well. Nobody then grabs Andrew and plants him with a DDT that sends the chair out of the ring. Nobody then slides out of the ring himself and looks for one of the Tables. He grabs it but before being able to slide the table into the ring, Andrew comes flying towards him and delivers a baseball slide into the table and into Nobody that sends him into the barricade. Andrew then slides out of the ring and grabs a hold of Nobody and brings him back to his feet. Andrew grabs him by the head and drags him right into the ringpost and careens his head right off the post sending Nobody to the ground. Andrew looks down and then at the crowd who seems to be fully behind their champion right now. Andrew then grabs nobody and brings him back to his feet. Nobody seems slightly out of it but comes back around as Andrew heads up onto the apron and looking to get back into the ring. Nobody quickly leaps up onto the apron and they battle it out right there on the apron going shot for shot. Finally Andrew goes to connect with a final smash but Nobody ducks and hooks his arm around his and then suddenly delivers an exploder suplex off the apron and drives Andrew’s body right into the barricade himself. Andrew screams out in pain as Nobody just smirks seeing Andrew crumbled against the barricade.

Winfield: What a joke of a champion, how he’s managed to retain that belt is beyond me.

Chad: Given that one of his title defenses was against a man who is fighting for the World Title later tonight, I think that says something.

Winfield: I think that says that you’re an idiot for thinking that Troy Poole is World Championship material.

Nobody just grabs one of the tables and finally sees the ability to get it into the ring. He slides it in and then goes into the ring to set up the table. Meanwhile, Andrew is still laying there on the ground outside the ring and looking like he’s not moving anytime soon. After setting up the table, Nobody goes outside the ring and brings Andrew back to his feet. He grabs him and throws him back into the ring and Andrew just rolls in and lays there not moving. Nobody leaps onto the apron and climbs back into the ring and then grabs a hold of Andrew and brings him back to his feet. He then positions Andrew right on the table and lies him there and gives him a couple of shots to the mid section before leaving him and ascending for the top rope. The crowd is solidly behind Andrew to wake up and move out of the way but he cannot move at all or hear them really. Nobody is standing there on the top rope and looks down at Raynes and gets himself ready. The crowd still cheering and pounding away on things to get Andrew back up and it seems to come into effect as Nobody leaps off the top rope looking to deliver a senton splash but right at the last second, Andrew rolls off the table towards the corner and Nobody crashes and burns right through the table. Andrew just lies there as Nobody feels the effects of the miscue. Andrew crawls over slightly and makes the cover on Nobody

The crashing and burning doesn’t cost him the match as Nobody kicks out with the crowd not enjoying that at all. Andrew slowly gets himself back to his feet and leans back against the turnbuckle. Nobody is still lying there feeling the effects of the table. Andrew slides out of the ring and grabs a hold of the ladder the rests on the outside. He takes it and slides it into the ring and looks to deal some serious damage with it. He keeps it folded on the ground and brings Nobody to his feet but the challenger is finally coming back around and he begins to pummel Andrew’s midsection and then gets back to his feet, spins Andrew around and then plants him with a diving reverse DDT. Seeing Andrew on the ground, Nobody looks to seal his fate and brings him back up. He then grabs Andrew and sets him into a powerbomb position, lifts him up over his shoulders and positions him so that he’s in an inverted position.

Winfield: Watch, see this as the end. Nobody is better than Andrew Raynes.

Chad: Say that again for me?

Winfield: Nobody is better than Andrew Raynes.

Chad: Thanks, I’ll take mine Medium rare please.

Winfield: Oh for Christ sakes, that’s not what I meant.

Chad: But it is what you said, pay up.

The crowd erupts in boos as Andrew tries to fight out of it but Nobody has him in good and tight. Nobody just looks up slightly and sees Andrew is in position and then without a second to waste, he launches Andrew with an Inverted Crucifix Powerbomb right onto the ladder that drives Andrew’s face right into it hard. He just gets planted and doesn’t move as the crowd just begins to scream in excitement over the move that has just devastated Andrew in the middle of the ring. Nobody just looks down and sees red begin to drip onto the mat and smiles seeing Andrew busted open. He just crouches down, removes Andrew from the ladder and covers him looking for the win

Andrew somehow instinctively gets his shoulder up with whatever he has left in him. Nobody is in shock and the crowd just explodes with massive cheers as the champion is still somehow still in this match. Nobody can’t believe it and is unsure of what to do now. He was confident that it would be the end for Raynes but the champ shows why he is champion. Nobody just stands up, looks around and then slides out of the ring and grabs another table that was lying outside. He picks it up and slides it into the ring looking to finish the job once and for all.

Chad: Andrew pulled out everything he had in order to kick out of that psychotic move that Nobody pulled off to try and win, I don’t think he has anything left in him now.

Winfield: He had nothing to begin with, he’s just too stubborn to lose and it’s pissing me off.

Nobody slides into the ring and gets rid of the ladder. He grabs a hold of the table and begins to set it up right near the turnbuckle and then looks around. He feels content that this will be the end and finally goes around the table and brings Andrew back up to his feet but the champion isn’t about to back down right now. He begins to start delivering haymakers to Nobody and he starts reeling. He then grabs a hold of nobody and launches him against the ropes. Nobody comes flying back and Andrew delivers a spinning wheel kick planting Nobody right in the face. Andrew just looks up and the crowd goes crazy as he brings Nobody back to his feet and then over towards the turnbuckle. He seats himself right on the turnbuckle and spins Nobody around so that he’s facing the table and then starts to stand up slowly and brings Nobody’s feet onto the second turnbuckle.

Winfield: Come on, fight your way out of this.

Chad: The champion has fought through everything that Nobody has delivered and hasn’t been able to get the job done. That is why Andrew is champion.

The crowd is going insane in anticipation. Andrew connects with a couple more shots to the head of Nobody and then hooks the head in nice and tight. Andrew then, without hesitation, launches himself over Nobody and brings Nobody’s head with him and connects with the Xklamation Point right through the table as the it explodes on impact. The crowd goes absolutely insane with cheers as Andrew just rolls away from the carnage and Nobody is left motionless. Andrew then crawls over towards Nobody and makes the cover as the crowd is behind every count

3!!!

‘Through Struggle’ hits the speakers as the crowd goes ballistic with Andrew retaining the title here tonight.

Steele: Here is your winner and STILL FTWO Alternative Champion… ANDREW RAYNES!!!

Chad: Andrew tonight continues to solidify his reign as Alternative Champion with a successful title defense.

Winfield: What a rip off, Andrew wins and I lose a steak dinner bet. This has got to be the worst night of my life.

Andrew rolls out of the ring showing off his belt he’s proudly defended here tonight. He shows that no plan ever goes accordingly and Nobody finally comes around and is not too thrilled about his chance to become Alternative champion slipped through his fingers.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

July 21st Destruction

Spade gets up and backs away from Gafet. When he gets to his feet, Spade charges and takes out his knee with a chop block. He backs away again and repeats this process when Gafet tries to stand again. Spade then grabs Gafet's leg and elbow drops the inside of the knee before pulling on it for a submission.

FTWO Patriot Games

Wilz picks up spade and lifts him up in a powerbomb, and that precise moment, Ulrich springboards off the top rope perfectly with a diving clothesline, and they nail the Meltdown!!! The crowd erupts in cheers as Wilz makes the cover

Going the Distance

[/i]Kennedy lifts him and drops him onto his knee in an atomic drop. Cassidy's tailbone impacts with Kennedy's knee and he bounces off, clutching his lower spine and turning in a circle only to be met with a brutal spinebuster. The Living Legend rolls his opponent over, squats over his back, hooks the Crippler's arms, and locks on a Camel Clutch!
[/i]

Going the Distance

[/i]As he gets up Spade comes rushing in and hits Blaze from behind with a clothesline sending him into Rainier. He pulls Blaze back and grabs his head. He pulls him towards the corner Rainier is standing in and runs up Rainier and connects on Blaze with THE REALITY CUTTER. Spade is slow to get to his feet and turns around towards Rainier he gets hit with a Spear out of nowhere. Rainier gets up and grabs Spade again. He grabs his head and tosses him into the cage wall. As he comes off the cage Rainier grabs him from behind and hits him with a release German suplex. Rainier gets to his feet picks Spade up and tosses him into the corner again.
[/i]

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

December 1st Unchained

[/i]Christian refuses to give up during that time though, as he fights to get to his knees and elbow Jay in the gut a couple of times, doubling him over in the process. While doubled over, he grips him and hits a couple of knee strikes to the head before ending it with a stronger strike that sends him reeling backwards towards the canvas. He smiles as he walks confidently towards Jay to grab him by the hair. Jay catches him along the way with a rake to the eyes which sends him stumbling back a couple of steps.
[/i]

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

Rainier stands next to the ring, cracks him neck back and forth and leaps up onto the ring apron. He slowly makes his way into the ring. As he does he grabs Spade off the mat and whips him into the far corner. He follows him in with a huge clothesline and then tosses him to the mat. He picks Spade up again and whips him into the ropes. As Spade comes off the ropes he connects with a dropkick to Rainier’s knee. He gets up and kicks Rainier again, this time dropping him to one knee. Spade runs towards the ropes and as he comes off he hits Rainier with and enzuguri knocking Rainier backwards to one hand.

January 12th Destruction

The crowd boos as Negative Influence comes down to the ring and attack Rainier Wilz and Christian Spade breaking them up from their brawl. All eight men are now going at it when Lynn Brewster walks on stage.

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

FTWO TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
NATURE'S RAGE VERSUS TOTAL INTENSITY VERSUS NEGATIVE INFLUENCE

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Chad: Three teams enter; one team will leave as the FTWO Tag Team Champions.

Winfield: As corner as that was; he's right.

Steele: The following is an elimination match for the FTWO Tag Team Championships, introducing first ...

The Words start to flow through the arena. Brian and Jay are seen standing on the entrance ramp. Melissa stands in between them and points as the song starts to pick up.

They say freak,
When you're singled out,
The red, well it filters through.

So lay down, the threat is real,
When his sight goes red again.
Seeing red again,
Seeing red again.

Pyros shoot up from around the stage and down the entrance ramp. They two start walking towards the ring as the pyros shoot up from the middle of the ring.

This change, he won't contain,
Slip away, to clear your mind.
When asked, who made it show,
The truth, he gives in to most.

Melissa gives Brian a kiss as Jay climbs the turn buckles.

Brian jumps over the top rope in to the ring, as he does camera flashes flow around the arena. Brian and Jay give a high five as the music fades.

Steele: The Team of Brian Kennedy and Jay Williams ... Negative Influence!

Winfield: What kinda homosexual name is Negative Influence?

Chad: Irregardless, still two dominant tag team superstars forming a tight bond, they are a real threat in this match.

Winfield: As big a threat as Aaron MC to winning the world championship, I say. [/color]

Steele: And their opponents ...

'Move' by Thousand Foot Krutch hits and Christian Spade, Jay Banks, and Gracie Spade all come through the curtain. The men go towards the outer edges of the stage while Gracie stays center. Christian and Jay come back in, and the three of them proceed down to the ring.

Steele: Accompanied by Gracie Spade, the team of Jay Banks and Christian Spade, Total Intensity!

Chad: Spade has tried countless times to win tag gold here. Tonight, with Jay Banks, it's a real possibility.

Winfield: I hope so. Plus, Gracie might do a strip tease as a celebration.

Chad: Sources say that won't happen.

The lights in the arena dim as Control hits the arena speakers.

Heatwave walks out to the center of the entrance ramp, carrying a flame shaped sward. He makes his way part way down the ramp and turns back toward the entrance and kneels down on one knee. He takes the sword and jabs it in the ramp. As he does this, flames shoot up from the ring posts and then flames run up the sides of the entrance ramp until a huge flame shoots up toward the Mega-Tron.

All of a sudden a chill sweeps across the arena starting opposite the entrance ramp blowing out the flames as it crosses the arena. Ice shards begin falling from above the entranceway followed by a big block of ice rising from below. Iceman shows up behind the block of ice and shatters it with the large sledgehammer. He walks out and stands behind Heatwave who is know facing toward the ring. They pose and then walk to the ring. Heatwave walks up the stairs and enters through the ring ropes and turns around just as Iceman, who was standing ringside jumps up onto the ring apron. He turns around and kneels down raises both arms in the air as Heatwave puts both of his arms straight in the air as well. The lights in the arena come on and Heatwave moves toward the opposite side of the ring and Iceman ducks in between the bottom and middle ropes.

Steele: And finally, the team of Rainier Wilz and Blade Ulrich, the current FTWO tag champions, Nature's Rage!

Chad: Love em or hate em; Nature's Rage are almost tag team perfection.

Winfield: And rightfully favorites tonight. This team has held the most tag gold out of any team in FTWO's history, I believe.

All three teams now in the ring. The teams start bickering over who will start. Finally, the teams agree that Brian Kennedy and Rainier Wilz will start the mayhem as the referee calls for the bell. The crowd starts to cheer as Wilz and Kennedy got at it, trading right hands in the center of the ring.

Winfield: This isn't the first time these guys have faced with the tag team championships on the line.

Chad: And it won't be the last, you'd think.

Wilz gets the upper hand following a European Uppercut as Kennedy falls backwards against the ropes. Wilz saunters towards him and slams his hand against Kennedy's chest and causes a loud *slap* sound to echo through the arena. Kennedy holds his chest in pain as Wilz stalks him, attempting to grab Kennedy by the hair, but Kennedy enforces a still and powerful right hands that knocks Wilz onto his feet and slams Jay Banks on the chest. Banks glares at Kennedy and climbs over the top rope for his first shot at Wilz. Banks cracks his knuckles and bolts at Wilz, who goes for a clothesline but Banks ducks it and bounces off the ropes, hitting Wilz with a drop kick to the back of the leg. Wilz folds and Banks winks at Ulrich cheekily as he wraps up Ulrich in a headlock. Ulrich just smirks at the cocky kid as Wilz makes a grab for the ropes. Wilz is dragged to the corner where Total Intensity are standing and Banks and Spade slap hands. Spade jumps over the top rope and lands on Wilz's back, performing an effective fireman's carry in mid air that leaves Rainer dazed. Spade lines Wilz up as he starts to stand and goes for a clothesline; but Wilz catches the smaller man in a shoulder block and runs back against the ropes, straight in Jay William's hand who slaps Wilz on the back, causing him to relinquish control. Wilz glares a hole through Williams as the referee forces him to his corner.

Winfield: A pretty angry start here.

Chad: Wilz looks like he wants to eat Jay's face off.

Winfield: That was a stupid comment to make.

Williams gives Wilz a "what the fuck" look and grabs Spade by the head and slams him in the spine with an axe handle punch. Spade falls down to the ground and Williams lifts him to his feet again and drags him into the corner, slamming his right fist into Spade's head. The ref calls for Williams to let Spade out and as Jay argues with him, Kennedy grabs Space by the neck and begins to choke him. The crowd starts to boo as Kennedy releases and just smiles, not giving a shit about the crowd. Williams smiles and looks to tag Kennedy into the match but Jay Banks jumps over the top rope and jump kicks Williams in the back, knocking him right out of the ring and onto the floor. Kennedy climbs over the top rope and grabs Banks by the head and tosses him to the floor, but Spade hits a reverse neckbreaker on Kennedy from behind and then taunts to the fans and launches himself over the rope and takes William's down with a crossbody. Now both Nature's Rage look at each other and smile deviously; both climbing over the top rope. Wilz goes straight for Kennedy and locks him up in an arm bar. Ulrich leads Bank's into the corner and starts to attack him with his right fist. The referee looks at what is going on and doesn't even try and control it.

Winfield: Crash and burn! Love it.

Chad: And Nature's Rage dominating now. They are veterans that are taking advantage of their opponents over commitment.

With the referee seemingly having given up on trying to control this match; Christian Spade lifts himself to his feet after the crossbody and slams William's face first into the barricade. Inside the ring, Wilz has his knee in Kennedy's back and Ulrich is still taking Banks apart. But, suddenly Kennedy is able to over power Wilz and get out of the hold. Again, turning around and leveling Wilz with a powerful right hand. Wilz goes to ground and Kennedy walks right up to Ulrich and slams him in the back of the head with a right hand. He then picks up Jay Banks and throws him over the top rope to the ground, only to turn around and get creamed by both member's of Nature's Rage with a double clothesline, and when Nature's Rage turn around they are both taken down by Williams and Banks. Banks with a standing dropkick to Ulrich and Williams with a big boot to Wilz. Williams and Banks then look at each other and start punching each other again, but Williams grabs Banks by the face and pokes him in the eye, before hitting a DDT and covering ...

1!

2!

Kickout.

Chad: First pin attempt. Williams getting right into Banks now.

Winfield: A huge opportunity for Jay to get an elimination here. It'd be a great confidence boost for the red neck.

Chad: Do you have to call him that?

Winfield: The long hair don't cover up that red neck!

Williams sees he's the only man standing; so he covers Wilz out of nowhere.

1!

2!

Kickout.

Williams lifts Spade to his feet and pushes him into the corner. He angrily lands attacks him with a right hand to the face. Williams climbs up onto the second rope, but he is grabbed from behind by Jay Banks, who hits a neckbreaker on Williams. Williams is down and Banks nods at Space to hit his finishing move; Spade smirks and climbs to his feet and makes his way up to the top rope, signaling for the end of Jay Williams and jumps of the top rope, hitting a corkscrew moonsault. He covers.

1!

2!

3!!

Steele: Jay Williams of Negative Influence has been ELIMINATED!

Winfield: Haha redneck is out.

Chad: You’re a dick.

Williams rolls out of the ring as Nature's Rage get back up and take Total Intensity into the centre of the ring. Kennedy notices only now that Jay is eliminated and gets up; shaking his head, he grabs Ulrich from behind and slams his head against the turnbuckle. He turns around and Spade and Banks both try and take the big man down, but again Kennedy powers out and knocks Total Intensity to the floor, only to be knocked out the fuck out of the ring by a Rainier Wilz super kick. Wilz smirks as Total Intensity again show great team work and go on a double team, they Irish whip Wilz right into Ulrich and Spade runs towards them and calls for Banks to perform some sort of move. Banks runs at Spade, who holds out his hands in a "lift" position and flips Banks over his head and sends him crashing into both members of Nature's Rage. Wait! Wilz ducked and only Ulrich was taken out. Wilz grabs Spade and throws him shoulder first into the turnbuckle and picks Banks up, but Banks fights back with a kick to the knee. Wilz goes down and Banks runs backwards against the ropes and goes for a kick to the head, but Wilz evades yet again and suddenly Banks is locked in the RANDKLUFT out of nowhere right in the centre of the ring. Banks flails and tries to get to the rope but when he makes no ground and sees no one entering the ring to help him, he gives in and eventually taps out.

Steele: Jay Banks of Total Intensity has been ELIMINATED! [/color]

Winfield: God damnit! I wanted them to win.

Chad: Why?

Winfield: They suck slightly less than Brian Kennedy.

Chad: Irregardless; Nature's Rage are the only team with two surviving members.

Banks is pulled out of the ring by Kennedy. Kennedy then knocks Wilz to the ground from behind and slides back under the ropes and stares a whole through Marcos. Marcos nods and steps out of his chair and Brian take sit in his hand, slamming the ground. He climbs into the ring and smacks Wilz across the spine with the chair and throws it to the ground and covers Wilz.

1!

2!

Kickout.

Spade climbs back into the ring from outside and turns Kennedy around and kicks him in the mid section. He Irish whips and connects with a swinging neckbreaker to Kennedy. Wilz has rolled into the corner as Spade kneels down and starts to hit Kennedy with right hands. Ulrich gets up and helps Spade for a moment before he starts to attack Spade. Spade and Ulrich start exchanging right hands as Kennedy and Wilz both give themselves time to lay down and catch a breather. Spade locks Ulrich up in a headlock, squeezing his head, but Ulrich is able to lift Spade up onto his shoulder and connect with a back drop. He rolls into the cover.

1!

2!

Kickout.

Chad: Total Intensity so close to been officially eliminated there.

Winfield: Nature's Rage are right on top here.

Chad: As they have been through out in my opinion.

Ulrich looks at the referee and shakes his head. He locks Spade up in another headlock. But Spade is quick to crawl to the ropes. Spade rolls out of the ring and Ulrich foes to stand up, and is clobbered from behind by Kennedy. Kennedy Irish whips Ulrich and as Ulrich returns, he goes for a clothesline but Ulrich ducks, but when he hits the other side of the ropes, Spade punches him in the back which causes him to come to a halt and when he does, Kennedy kicks him in the groin and lifts his head between his legs. He smiles down at Spade and lifts Ulrich up in the air and delivers the first powerbomb! Then the second and the third with the pin to follow.

1! Wilz looks up

2! He tries to move but he gives up.

3!!

Steele: Blaze Ulrich of Nature's Rage has been ELIMINATED!

Winfield: And just like that; the scores are evened up.

Chad: And the three most established guys are left. Irony?

Winfield: Probably not. I figured it'd happen this way.

Kennedy now on a hot streak walks over and starts to pound on Wilz with a right hand. Spade enters the ring and lands a right hand on Kennedy from behind, but Kennedy turns around and slams Spade away. Wilz finally gets back to his feet and him and Kennedy try and lock up, but it last all but a few second as Spade jumps into both of them. The smallest of the three starts hitting chops on both Wilz and Kennedy before grabbing Kennedy's head and slamming it down onto the top turnbuckle covering. He turns around and he and Wilz start exchanging right hands before Spade gets on the advantage and hit a snap suplex for the cover.

1!

2!

Kick out. Brian Kennedy is seen sliding under the bottom rope.

Spade doesn't seem all that bothered by the fact this has happened. He goes straight back to work on Wilz; but Rainier pushes the smaller guy away and connects with a thundering clothesline. The clothesline looks to almost knock Spade out and Spade drops quickly. Now it's Wilz's turn to cover.

1!

2!

Kickout by Spade. The crowd cheer a little.

Kennedy is seen grabbing a chair from underneath the ring as Spade and Wilz continue to try and take each other down. Kennedy slides under the bottom rope and starts lining Rainier up. Rainer turns just in time to see Kennedy swing the chair. He ducks and rolls out of the ring as Spade is smashed in the head by the chair and dropped completely. Kennedy smirks as he sees Spade is bleeding from the face. He doesn't pin him; he just stares at Wilz and slams the chair against the ground, taunting him to come back into the ring. But suddenly Wilz's expression changes to a amused reaction as crowd pops for a sneaking figure exiting underneath the ring. He slides slowly into the ring and the crowd sees ANDREW PAINE standing behind Kennedy.

Winfield: Hey what the fuck?

Chad: I don't know!

Wilz continues to smile as Paine grabs Kennedy in a reverse DDT position and executes the move that ends up in a spinning DDT. Paine looks down at Kennedy and shakes his head, before taking Spade's arm and sliding it innocently over Kennedy. The startled referee looks at Paine who just holds his head up and points as if to say "pin the bitch" the referee counts, with the crowd yelling out.

1! Paine holds one finger up.

2! Two fingers

3!! Three fingers.

Steele: Brian Kennedy and Negative Influence have been ELIMINATED!

Winfield: I think this was the person getting theirs.

Chad: I'm stunned. I never saw that coming.

Paine slides under the ring and makes his way back up the ramp as Wilz slides back inside the ring. Spade is down from the chair shot. The crowd seems to think Nature's Rage has this one done and dusted now. Rainer covers Spade.

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

Rainier seems to be shocked that Spade was able to kick out of that. Spade is barely able to move; but he is still willing to fight. Wilz shakes his head and digs his knee in spade's back but Spade breaks away and starts to punch Wilz in the stomach, grabbing his tights for leverage, though Wilz pushes Spade back and kicks him square in the mouth with a loud thud.

Winfield: Game over. Nature's Rain will retain.

Wilz covers.

1!

2!

kickout! Wilz is stunned and looks up at the referee concerned.

Wilz tries to grab Spade in an arm lock, but Spade is able to counter into an arm bar out of desperation. He locks Rainier's arm down and twists it as Rainier elbows him in the face, eventually causing him to break the hold. Wilz lifts Christian to his feet and connects with a belly to belly suplex and quickly covers, hooking the leg.

1!

2!

kickout!

Wilz looks to really put it away now. He lifts Spade to his feet and backs him into the corner. He rams his ribs with a few shoulder thrusts before he drags Spade out of the corner and hits an Irish whip. Wilz goes for a boot but Spade evades it and bounces off the rope and hits a spinning wheel kick out of nowhere to Wilz. Rainier goes down but is quickly back up and on the attack, running at Spade who performs a drop toe hold that sends Rainier throat first into the ropes. Spade takes a run back and tries to jump into Rainier's spine, but Rainier evades him and Christian goes crotch first into the ropes and falls to the floor. Rainer shakes off the dizziness and has a somewhat satisfied smile on his face as he watches Spade roll around on the floor, the crowd starting to get behind both men. Rainier approaches Spade who suddenly rolls him up in a school boy!

1!

2!

3! NO.

Kickout at the final step but Wilz who is stunned. Spade who is still suffering from the chair shot seems a little pissed off that move didn't end it.

Winfield: Kennedy left a huge mark on this match. He probably cost Total Intensity the titles. If Rainier hadn't moved; it would be Nature's Rage who were out of it.

Chad: I bet Kennedy is still wondering what the fuck happened to him though.

Winfield: He got knocked the fuck out. That's what.

Spade seems to be gathering some momentum now and is quickly up to his feet though seems to be staggering at the same time. Rainier gets up and the two exchange right hands for a moment, before Rainier attempts to lock Spade up in a head lock. Spade battles out and reverses the hold into a back drop and rolls over for the cover.

1!

2!

kickout.

Spade wastes no time going back to work on Rainier's head. He elbows him violently in the temple and even yanks at his goatee. Rainier flips Spade over and trips him over by his leg, straddling him before ambushing him with rights and lefts before Spade knees him in the back and performs a brilliant role up.

1!

2!

Kickout.

Rainier is stunned by Spade's ability to out wrestle him on this occasion. Spade is still groggy getting up though so Wilz sprints at him and tries to hit him with a running knee strike, but Spade ducks and somehow manages to grab Rainier's leg and drag him away from the ropes, now with Rainier in an ankle lock with Rainier more than arms length away from the ropes. Rainier struggles as Spade wraps his leg around Rainier's, who can't reach the rope and eventually starts to tap and the referee calls for the bell.

Steele: Rainier Wilz and Nature's Rage have been eliminated ... Therefore, you're winners and NEW FTWO tag team champions, TOTAL INTENSITY!

Winfield: Where'd the ankle lock come from.

Chad: Desperation. But I had heard rumors that Spade had been working on his submissions hold. Either way; Total Intensity are now the FTWO tag team champions!

Winfield: Congratulations to them and condolences for Rainier though because he was great tonight.

Blaze Ulrich is seen walking down to the ring. He walks over to the ring announcer's chair and takes the tag team championships and slides into the ring, helping his partner up. Spade is pulling himself up by the ring ropes and it looks as if Nature's Rage are going to slam him down for taking their gold. But when all three men are up, the members of Nature's Rage put the titles over Spade's shoulders and hold his hands up in the air, dropping them down and leaving the ring as Banks is seen walking down to the ring, Nature's Rage give him a nod as they walk back up the ramp and Spade hands Banks one of the titles and the two celebrate together as the new tag team champions.

Winfield: New champions; no doubt Wilz and Ulrich will come again for the tag team gold and Negative Influence ... Well, they were eliminated via an interference.

Chad: And that interference came from Kennedy's supposed best friend and former tag team partner. But, that will be something that will addressed on another day, for now we need to move on with Apocalypse.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The camera shows Lynn Brewster finishing up something before the TransAtlantic match. She digs for something when suddenly the door to her office slams shut. She looks up, a bit surprised at this, but figures someone walking by knocked it closed. But then there is a noise that distracts her and she gets up and tries to open it. That’s when she finds that it won’t open or even budge. There is a semi-audible click and Lynn starts pounding on the door.

Lynn: Hey! Anyone out there! Let me out!

No one answers her. She pounds louder and then starts kicking the metal door.

Lynn: Hey! Anyone! Someone let me out! Ron!! Chris!!

A look of panic crosses Lynn’s face as she tries desperately to open the door. The camera goes to outside the door where Ron Caedes stands with Chris Desmond, who is dressed in his street clothes after his match. There is a heavy duty padlock on the door, and Ron hands Chris the key.

Ron: She doesn’t get let out until Cam’s match is done. For once Anna can’t be interfering in Cam’s matches. If he’s going to beat Alzy, it will be on his own. We both know if she’s sees him taking too much she’ll go out there and interfere and make sure he wins. This one is all on Cam’s shoulders. You let her out and I'll not only fire you in front of everyone, but I will deal with you personally. Remember who's home you're staying in.

Chris takes the key, but it’s obvious he’s not comfortable with what is going on. Ron starts towards the ring.

Chris: Where are you going?

Ron: I’m not trusting ANYONE with this. I’m going to call this match. If those two are going to kill each other, then only one person can be the final judge on it, and that this time falls to me. I don’t want you or Troy out there either, got it?

Chris swallows as the pounds on the door continue but a low sobbing can be heard as well. Ron walks off as Chris looks at the door without a word, Finally the pounding and noises stop.

Chris: I can’t cross him Anna, I’m sorry. Not this time because he’s right.

Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]

September 22nd Unchained

Alzy quickly tags out to Cam, who gets right on Andrew, driving elbows and knees furiously in to Andrews torso. Cam hits a power slam on Andrew before telling everyone that he’s going to end the match. Cam grabs Andrews legs for the Most Fantastic Stuff.

Patriot Games 2008

Keith goes to throw an elbow with his right arm, but Alzy catches it, and applies an armbar!! Keith gets to his knees, trying to pull his arm away, but as he goes to stand up, Alzy throws his feet up and locks them around Keith's injured arm!! Alzy is being supported only by his neck as he wrenches back, and Evans screams out in agony. Keith continues to try to free his arm, but Alzy isn't letting go. Keith then pulls up, lifting Alzy completely off the canvas!! Alzy is in danger of being slammed head first into the mat, but he keeps pulling on the armbar. Keith seems to be struggling to lift Alzy's dead weight up for a powerbomb, and Alzy then suddenly throws his left leg underneath Keith's arm, and Alzy rests his left leg on his other leg. Alzy's left knee is now just under the elbow joint, and Alzy then pulls back with all his strength, and Keith screams out in pain. The crowd gets more and more tense, but then loud "Holy Shit!" chants erupt as Keith's forearm pops forward in a brutal fashion. The referee immediately calls for the bell and forcefully separates the two wrestlers, and Keith collapses, screaming in agony.

August 4th Unchained

Cam gets right back to his feet and the two stare each other down again. Rupp comes at him again, but Cam scores an arm drag and applies an arm bar immediately following. Rupp is feeling the pain and tries to reach for the ropes. Cam increases the pressure but Rupp makes the dive for the ropes and the referee begins a five count. On the fourth count Cam finally releases the hold.

We wait to reap what we are due[/b]

Going the Distance2008

Alzy goes to the ladder furthest form the ring and climbs up, kneeling on the table connecting the first ladder to the middle ladder. He then stands up, and the crowd grows wild, and he salutes them. The camera zooms in first on his bloody back, which has been ripped apart, and then his face, which is just oozing blood, and Alzy bursts forward, running across the first table the second table connect the middle and third ladder, and leaps off!! He's nearly 25 feet in the air, flying across the arena, and the flashbulbs go off in a frenzy as Alzy holds his arms at his sides, colliding onto Rayven with an absolutely gigantic splash, smashing her through the table!!!!

July 21st Destruction

Cam punches Andrew stiffly before whipping him over to the corner. Andrew bounces out of the corner and right into Cam's trap as Cam takes Andrew's legs out from under, lifts, and turns and locks in the Most Fantastic Stuff. Pearson holds on for dear life, trying with all his might to drag himself to a rope, but Cam is in the middle of the ring, and the move is on tight. With nowhere to go, Pearson has no choice but to tap.[/i]

December 1st Unchained

Kyle gets to his feet, then goes over to Alzy and hits a quick leg drop! Kyle then tries to put Alzy in the Dragon clutch!! But Alzy is able to escape and grab the ropes. Cassidy then irish whips Alzy off the ropes, but as Alzy returns, he catches Cassidy by surprise, hitting a spring forearm!! Cassidy back up a bit to the ropes, and Alzy then takes him down with a spinebuster!!

Patriot Games 2008

Volt and Cam exchange lefts and rights before Cam slams Volt’s head in to the top turnbuckle pad. Cam leaps off the top rope and hits a rolling power-bomb on Volt. Cam keeps Volts legs held under his shoulders as he angles Volt up for the Most Fantastic Stuff. Volt writhes in pain from all of the beating his back has taken in the match. Nolen lifts his hand, and reaches out, realizing there are no ropes around him. Volt raises his hand again to tap out but tries to hold on for a little longer to get to the ropes. As Volt drops his hand to tap

Going the Distance 2008

A loud thud is then heard, the sound reminiscent of a steel chair impacting a person's head. A second shot is heard, and the lights finally come up. Cam Davitt is down on the mat, being beaten by Alzy!! The crowd is in a stunned silence, and Alzy hits Cam twice more in the back. Alzy hasn't even washed himself of his own blood, as his hair has a red tinge to it, and some of his wounds are still bleeding out.

Styles: What the?!.....

Wilson: Has Alzy lost his mind?

Alzy hits another shot to the head of Cam, who is lying on the mat, barely moving. Alzy then drops the steel chair and slides out of the ring, looking under it. He pulls out a sledgehammer, then looks at Cam with almost a look of hatred. He then slides back in the ring, going around to Cam's head. He screams obscenities at Cam, and then slowly lifts the sledgehammer high over his head.

Styles: What the hell is he doing? He'll kill him!

Alzy looks down into Cam's glazed over eyes, and says something else, but it's inaudible. Before he can swing the sledgehammer though, Troy Poole slides into the ring and grabs the hammer out of his hands!! Troy pulls Alzy away and out of the ring, while Lynn tends to Cam, all the while screaming "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Candice has also rushed to the ring, and looks at Alzy with a terrified expression on her face, and then turns to tend to Cam as well.

But never dies
'Cuz we don't live
We just survive

January 12th Destruction

Odin and Cam circle each other a few times, and then tie up in middle of the ring. They both lean into each other, trying to gain the advantage. Odin then quickly does a leg sweep and locks on a side headlock. Cam gets to his feet and lifts Odin up for a back suplex. Odin lands on his feet behind Cam though, and applies a waist lock!! The crowd roars as it looks like Odin is going for the Threefold Law early, but Cam blocks Odin’s lift attempt, then swings his hips and takes Odin over with a hip throw, and applies an armbar. Odin gets to his feet and irish whips Cam off the ropes. As Cam returns Odin goes for a clothesline, but Cam ducks under and hits a neckbreaker!!

The crowd half erupts in cheers, while the other half ponders what Alzy means. Lynn tells Alzy to keep his mouth shut, but Alzy doesn't seem to care.

Alzy: No, I'm not gonna keep my mouth shut! God, I can't believe you're still protecting Cam even after what he did to me!

Winfield: Somebody cut Alzy's mic please?

Alzy: Yeah you know what I'm talkin about Lynn. What happened in Edmonton. And what I saw happen with my very eyes six weeks ago. When that son of a bitch...

Alzy then turns with a look of disgust towards Candice.

Alzy: And this tramp right here, the girl I loved, and the girl I thought loved me, started knockin boots!

The crowd erupts in shock. Cam looks at Candice, and then Candice looks at Alzy who is seething. Lynn looks like she's about burst a vein in her forehead, and Troy looks at Cam and Candice, and shakes his head.

December 29th Unchained

Chris and Cam make their way down the ramp as Alzy suddenly seems to think that perhaps they aren’t after Pearson, but him instead.

Styles:: Wait, the Establishment is fracturing? Didn’t everyone see this coming?

Wilson: Have a bit of faith. Lynn wouldn’t let just anyone be at her side.

Chris and Cam go two different directions, effectively surrounding Alzy, but just as Chris goes to climb in the ring “I Don’t Wanna Stop” plays.

Styles:: I never thought I would say this about Caedes but thank heaven, there are higher powers at work.

Wilson: I would hope so. He is the owner.

Caedes appears at the top of the ramp, and it’s extremely obvious that he is NOT very happy.

Ron: Hold it! Both of you!

Chris and Cam freeze where they are at, but neither looks extremely pleased.

Ron: I’m telling you now, either of you gets IN that ring, you’ll be fired, I don’t give a **beep** if one of you is Anna Lynn’s best friend.

Wilson: Wow, he’s worked up.

Ron: Let’s start with you Christopher. Show after show sees you attacking Pearson, doing everything you can that does NOT happen in that ring to settle some unknown score you have with him. Well it’s time that we take this in hand. As you know Apocalypse is under a month away, and you Christopher are going to get what you want, and that is we will see you take on Andrew Pearson.

The crowd pops at this.

Ron: Now as for YOU Cam, the whole world knows precisely what you did as well as with who and to who. That man in the ring, in my eyes, has every reason in the world to rip your liver and heart out where you stand. But you should be glad your friend was the cooler head for once.

Styles:: Wow, when Lynn is the cooler head you know Ron is pissed.

Ron: However she’s also right. Alzy, you chose to air your dirty laundry, your grievances with Cam in front of the world. I don’t agree with what he did, but since you started this in the ring, that’s exactly where it will end. But I’m also listening to fans and wrestlers alike saying a certain someone isn’t a “true” champion. So I’m going to up the score on her idea. She said let you two give the fans a show and tear into each other at Apocalypse and I agreed BUT…..

The crowd cheers as Alzy is the one who smiles, knowing he’ll finally get his hands on Cam.

Ron: It will be a street fight, and anything will go. I don’t give a shit where you two beat the crap out of each other, that ring, backstage, the parking lot for all I care. Know that was your dear friend’s idea Cam. But here is where I make it good….Alzy you are about to get a shot that is a long time in coming. It WILL be for the TransAtlantic title.

Cam turns obviously pale as Alzy realizes what he was just handed. He looks at Cam with a look of pure hatred but an almost sadistic smile.

Styles:: Holy crap! Alzy Hawkshaw is getting a shot at Cam!

Wilson:But can he step up? I mean….everyone has said it for a year now, that Lynn is protecting Cam and his title. But she won’t….she can’t override Ron and the whole roster knows it. Ron’s word is the law in FTWO.

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

We crawl
We crawl
We crawl... all over you

FTWO TRANSATLANTIC TITLE MATCH
CAM DAVITT VERSUS ALZY HAWKSHAW

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · FTWO Shows · Next Topic »
Add Reply

foot
Theme designed by Jenny of the ZBTZ and IR.