Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Starstruck Championship Wrestling. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Note: Log in to remove ads.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Tony Damico
Topic Started: Sep 23 2014, 12:24:36 AM (680 Views)
Star
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Name: Tony Damico
Alignment: [Face/Heel/Tweener] Tweener
Height: 67 inches
Weight: 275 lbs

Looks: Older version of Sting without face paint

Ring Gear: White shirt with FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM BACK

Entrance Music: Seek and Destroy by Mettalica
Entrance Description: Arena goes dark, pyro shoots off and then FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH is said, more pyro shoots off as the music plays as I walk slowly to the ring, get into the ring, pyro shoots off again as I climb to get corner post and yell FUCK YEAH as the crowd chants back FUCK YEAH

Gimmick/Back-story: Sort of a like Stone Cold Steve Austin attitude with Sting look

Biography: After being gone for awhile tending to personal issues, I have returned to back an impact at SCW.

Move-set Moves are brawling tactics mostly. Various suplexes moves. Can both brawl and do technical holds

Signature Moves Set Up moves includes kicks to the stomach. I will post more moves if needed as I have not changed any of my moves from before. But, I can post them if forgotten what I have done in the past.

Finisher Moves F Bomb which is like the Stone Cold Stunner
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Expired Contracts · Next Topic »
Locked Topic